News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Discount Travel Solutions

Started by winston, October 30, 2013, 07:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hlliwmai

I was on a 4H yesterday at Birchley Island in traffic a Transit minibus pulls up alongside the bus I was on and sellotaped to the (inside) side door window was a piece of paper with the same legal address on which Discount have/had I wonder if this new company which was "Friends Travel Ltd" is anything to do with them (i.e. trading under a new guise), seems strange that this "new" company have the same address unless of course they shared a yard with Discount

Stu

Quote from: hlliwmai on August 31, 2022, 04:24:11 PMI was on a 4H yesterday at Birchley Island in traffic a Transit minibus pulls up alongside the bus I was on and sellotaped to the (inside) side door window was a piece of paper with the same legal address on which Discount have/had I wonder if this new company which was "Friends Travel Ltd" is anything to do with them (i.e. trading under a new guise), seems strange that this "new" company have the same address unless of course they shared a yard with Discount
Not the same company.
https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/09651681/

Only thing in common is that Kamaldeep Mann was a director of Friends Travel until August 2018.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Noticed today they still have several darts parked up in the yard off Rolfe Street over a year after finishing service.
Presumably these will be scrapped eventually?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk