News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Spotter vs NXD driver

Started by winston, September 12, 2013, 01:32:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike K

Quote from: Liverpool Street on September 12, 2013, 12:21:46 PM
It is classed as a gross misconduct offence: Section 6; Subsection 3 - "Causing the company to go into a disrepute"

(That's what section is used to be anyway.)

However, I believe a certain amount of common sense needs to be employed by NX management.

Unfortunately we don't know the full story so none of us can really comment. On the other hand, that chap who got 'sacked for eating a grape', if you knew what he truely did then you'll be glad the chap got dismissed.

I'm intrigued LS. What manner of heinous fruit related crime did he really commit?

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Mike K on September 12, 2013, 11:02:03 PM
Quote from: Liverpool Street on September 12, 2013, 12:21:46 PM
It is classed as a gross misconduct offence: Section 6; Subsection 3 - "Causing the company to go into a disrepute"

(That's what section is used to be anyway.)

However, I believe a certain amount of common sense needs to be employed by NX management.

Unfortunately we don't know the full story so none of us can really comment. On the other hand, that chap who got 'sacked for eating a grape', if you knew what he truely did then you'll be glad the chap got dismissed.

I'm intrigued LS. What manner of heinous fruit related crime did he really commit?

Hi Mike.

Check your PM's (saves going into detail publicly.)

All the best

LS
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

CL

i've seen plenty of drivers in pics waving happily, or even giving the camera a thumbs up, i think it is a little disrespectful of someone to make a gesture to an anonymous citizen who is favouring their hobby...
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk