News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Trip Reports!

Started by jc, September 01, 2013, 02:15:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jc

A lot of people i know like to do trip reports or blogs to tell fellow enthusiasts of there days out, what worked, what didn't work and what they saw, I am hoping this could be a post to set up trip reports or even trips that people are planning to take and want advice on,

My Blog can be seen here, although rarely updated (due to work commitments i rarely have the time to do trips these days), this blog includes trips to London and Yorkshire until i update it.

http://jamiec1991.blogspot.co.uk/

Enjoy!

P.s Guy, i don't mean every bus you catch by the way, more that one big trip at a weekend or on your day off, not busing to work or school! Also to the schoollies, writing a blog can help to improve your writing skills, which can help with your school work.

(Tony, i hope you don't mind me starting a thread like this and if its in the wrong place, please feel free to move it, thank you)

old50niner

nice one JC.  Enjoyed reading that. ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk