News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

B7RLE Breakdowns

Started by 4006, July 27, 2013, 02:09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Following this thread:
http://wmbusphotos.com/forum/index.php?topic=535.360
And Although I have not been through all of it I was wondering about B7RLE Breakdowns
I stating in a post some time ago which I can't remember now that I thought the B7RLE were reliable, and I also said I thought they would continue so and be a reckoning force in the fleet for some time to come can you prove me wrong? I have yet to be or witness a B7RLE breakdown personally so is this just luck or what?
Enviro 200 Rebels......Venturing Out Into New Territory's!!

Trident 4609

Quote from: 4006 on July 27, 2013, 02:09:11 AM
Following this thread:
http://wmbusphotos.com/forum/index.php?topic=535.360
And Although I have not been through all of it I was wondering about B7RLE Breakdowns
I stating in a post some time ago which I can't remember now that I thought the B7RLE were reliable, and I also said I thought they would continue so and be a reckoning force in the fleet for some time to come can you prove me wrong? I have yet to be or witness a B7RLE breakdown personally so is this just luck or what?

Yes same. Apart from maybe one or two minor defects i have never seen a Wright Eclipse Urban 2 broken down. I've seen plentey of Walsall ones broken down though ;)

Ex pensnett driver

They overheat badly in warm weather

Driver03

Quote from: pensnettdriver on July 27, 2013, 11:11:26 AM
WN's ones have faired extremely well in the warm weather we've been having. They are extremely well built and reliable.

Trident 4609

Quote from: Driver03 on July 27, 2013, 11:48:37 AM
Quote from: pensnettdriver on July 27, 2013, 11:11:26 AM
WN's ones have faired extremely well in the warm weather we've been having. They are extremely well built and reliable.

Yes i haven't noticed a single B7RLE at WN breakdown during the hot weather. They've been replacing overheated Spectras on the 59 recently. The other day 2007 replaced broken down 4004

Andrew1991

I've been on a PE one that cut out in brierley hill on the 246 before, the driver got it started straight away though.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk