News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Wolverhampton Garage

Started by Trident 4609, July 21, 2013, 10:21:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4609

I wonder if a Spectra will appear on the 3 at some point (Put some more tridents back on the 59;))

Its been ages since a Spectra has worked the 3. Maybe even a B5 might follow on a daytime board knowing Park Lane's allocations ;)

Ashley

For reference (if im right)

The last Spectra on the 3 was the first Saturday in December 2011 and it was 4002

Ashley

4563 on WN3 (same board as tuesday)

Stuharris 6360

at 1315 this afternoon, 4596 was being driven around Wolverhampton bus station by an engineer. I didn't think you could adjust the steering column of a bus whilst it was moving, but this engineer was, dangerous!!!
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Driver03

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on November 07, 2013, 03:35:37 PM
at 1315 this afternoon, 4596 was being driven around Wolverhampton bus station by an engineer. I didn't think you could adjust the steering column of a bus whilst it was moving, but this engineer was, dangerous!!!
There is a clue in there ;D , an Engineer was driving the bus, hence that implies that there was a fault with the bus and either it was being moved to a safer location to be repaired or towed, or that they were moving I onto a less frequent stand, either way it is obvious it was out of service :)

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Driver03 on November 07, 2013, 04:36:25 PM
There is a clue in there ;D , an Engineer was driving the bus, hence that implies that there was a fault with the bus and either it was being moved to a safer location to be repaired or towed, or that they were moving I onto a less frequent stand, either way it is obvious it was out of service :)

true, although it was displaying 126 Birmingham Markets on the front.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Driver03

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on November 07, 2013, 06:50:50 PM
Quote from: Driver03 on November 07, 2013, 04:36:25 PM

true, although it was displaying 126 Birmingham Markets on the front.
There you go :) it was moved from the 126 stand to avoid disrupting service onto probably stand u to be repaired, this is only my opinion, but I'm very sure it wouldn't go out like that, I know no driver who would drive a bus like that.

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

It was, with a Ford Connect engineers van parked right behind it, it's length was about the same as the bus's width!

Trident 4609

1683 broke down virtually in the middle of the road on the 59 this afternoon just past Wednesfield (Over the bridge past sainsburys). Was fixed buy engineers.

Also is a board of the 3 trident operated now as there has been a trident on there every day this week?

Ashley

Regarding Tridents on WN3, its been 5 days of them now but the board they appear on alternates with another one daily and the only way to know if its permanent is if one appears next week.

Too dark to see todays yet but its passing my house as I write this so its on the Monday and Wednesday board

mranon

Trident 4609

Quote from: mranon on November 08, 2013, 08:24:15 PM
a merc was on the 3 too

Yes as me and Ashley reported in the Noteworthy workings thread it is 1662. I saw it on White Oak Drive about 5ish

nitromatt1

One of the lights behind 4575's front destination display was not working last night, if it's of any interest to BN.

Trident 4609

4576 is the Trident on the 3 today. Saw on White Oak Drive in Finchfield about 5 this afternoon

Stuharris 6360

Saw 4556 on the 256/7 today, has it had an accident on the rear, seem to have filler applied & a rough paint job on the rear right hand side?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk