News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Wolverhampton Garage

Started by Trident 4609, July 21, 2013, 10:21:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

The 10s are the next route to be branded as well as the 2s, the first one been done today

Trident 4609

Quote from: John on January 27, 2019, 12:34:20 PM
The 10s are the next route to be branded as well as the 2s, the first one been done today

2071 has been done today, this was previously route branded for the 6 (Wolverhampton to Wobaston) before repaint.

I love Walsall buses

Anyone know how many are gonna be branded for the 10

BN

I love Walsall buses

mranon

2071 was originally branded for the 10, before that got removed and it was re branded for the 6

BH2004

Do you think Wolverhampton garage will get new buses because of the 43**’s being withdrawn

Westy

Quote from: BH2004 on February 20, 2019, 12:44:53 AM
Do you think Wolverhampton garage will get new buses because of the 43**'s being withdrawn

Depends on what other areas priorities are(Emission zones etc!)

I suspect cascades personally, as Wolves last new buses were the Platties!

DJ

Quote from: Westy on February 20, 2019, 10:04:10 AM
Depends on what other areas priorities are(Emission zones etc!)

I suspect cascades personally, as Wolves last new buses were the Platties!

I could see the 1 going Platinum, which could allow the E400H's to move over to the 15/16/17, but then you'd also need cascades from elsewhere to replace the 43xx's on the 79 and other routes.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Solo1

How much is daysaver plus to Stafford on the 54 thanks

Wolverhampton Veg 😎

DJ

Quote from: 900 on February 20, 2019, 09:13:25 PM
£5

Wait, you're meant to get a higher priced one? The last time I did it was with a scratch off Daysaver I got sent by NX and the driver had no issues.

I've also just looked on the website and it has no mention of a Daysaver Plus, just a regular one which says 'all our buses', which would presumably cover the 54.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

mranon

nope, you need a daysaver plus at £5 to go past i54 on 54, one of the measures needed to save the route. however mobile app, contactless and group are all valid.

Westy

Can all garages issue a 'Daysaver Plus'?

If I ask a Walsall driver for one, they will know how to find one?

BN

2024 now 6 branded
2077 now debranded

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk