News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Wolverhampton Garage

Started by Trident 4609, July 21, 2013, 10:21:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: StourValley98 on September 09, 2018, 07:05:32 PM
It had Walsall on the blind. I've heard there was a diversion in place but the high street wasn't part of it!
Must of took the wrong turn or something

Quote from: I love Walsall buses on September 09, 2018, 07:19:45 PM
Must of took the wrong turn or something
Could be the driver didn't know the area and took a wrong turn, or maybe the driver wasn't aware there was a diversion and then got a bit lost, i'd imagine.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Westy

Quote from: StourValley98 on September 09, 2018, 07:05:32 PM
It had Walsall on the blind. I've heard there was a diversion in place but the high street wasn't part of it!

Are these pics online anywhere?

The only Walsall diversion today was St Pauls Street southbound, which meant diversions were via Littleton Street, Hatherton Street, Hatherton Road, Lichfield Street.

Did the 529 & WA 41 serve The Wharf before turning up Stafford Street to Littleton Street, or (I think the most likely!) run direct along Blue Lane West, past the old police station to Littleton Street?

I wouldn't be surprised if the 69 & WA70 turned from Green Lane onto Blue Lane either.

DJ

Quote from: Westy on September 09, 2018, 10:07:42 PM
Are these pics online anywhere?

The only Walsall diversion today was St Pauls Street southbound, which meant diversions were via Littleton Street, Hatherton Street, Hatherton Road, Lichfield Street.

Did the 529 & WA 41 serve The Wharf before turning up Stafford Street to Littleton Street, or (I think the most likely!) run direct along Blue Lane West, past the old police station to Littleton Street?

I wouldn't be surprised if the 69 & WA70 turned from Green Lane onto Blue Lane either.

Here's a couple of photos, not mine by any means.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Westy

Looking at the photos, I couldnt see any passengers on!

It must be a mistake on the drivers part!

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: Westy on September 10, 2018, 04:55:12 PM
Looking at the photos, I couldnt see any passengers on!

It must be a mistake on the drivers part!
Now you don't see that everyday

BK63 YWP

Are the X7/8 going to be branded?
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

DJ

Is 4535 set to be repainted into Wolverhampton Corporation livery in the near future? It's listed on the entry list for Showbus as that livery, rather than NXWM.

Kevin

Quote from: StourValley98 on September 12, 2018, 10:54:38 PM
Is 4535 set to be repainted into Wolverhampton Corporation livery in the near future? It's listed on the entry list for Showbus as that livery, rather than NXWM.

A rather subtle hint that... Would seem pretty much a given that will happen now
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

BN

Look out for some new branding this weekend.

DJ

Quote from: BN on September 15, 2018, 07:58:35 AM
Look out for some new branding this weekend.

I'd presume on the X7/X8 Platinums, although then again, I reckon the 79 could be a good candidate to get some branding again.

Jack

Quote from: StourValley98 on September 15, 2018, 08:34:00 AM
I'd presume on the X7/X8 Platinums, although then again, I reckon the 79 could be a good candidate to get some branding again.
The Hybrids on the 1?

DJ

Quote from: Jack on September 15, 2018, 08:47:27 AM
The Hybrids on the 1?

Good point, I forgot that those had been debranded now that they're in crimson.

TT90

Slightly off topic but I was traveling on 6783 on the WN X8 yesterday. The next stop announcements were working and seemed to be spot on and very clear.

" The next stop is ............. etc ". Very handy for the limited stop section.

I guess it's still and trial for now and then they'll do the other buses asap.

DJ

Quote from: TT90 on September 16, 2018, 08:36:53 AM
Slightly off topic but I was traveling on 6783 on the WN X8 yesterday. The next stop announcements were working and seemed to be spot on and very clear.

" The next stop is ............. etc ". Very handy for the limited stop section.

I guess it's still and trial for now and then they'll do the other buses asap.

I caught that one a couple of days ago, and I noticed they were working on there too. Hopefully its rolled out to the others, as you mentioned, as they did seem to be pretty well implemented.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk