News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Wolverhampton Garage

Started by Trident 4609, July 21, 2013, 10:21:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaysnerz007

There wont be a combined ticket for metro and Nx as NX are leaving metro and a new company are taking over on the 24th June.

Dom

Quote from: Jaysnerz007 on April 11, 2018, 06:49:43 PM
There wont be a combined ticket for metro and Nx as NX are leaving metro and a new company are taking over on the 24th June.

TfWM will be running the Metro.

Solo1

I thought it was October that tfwm took over

Dom

Quote from: Solo1 on April 11, 2018, 07:18:25 PM
I thought it was October that tfwm took over

No, Jay is correct, June 24th. Whether or not he is correct regarding bus and metro daysavers I’m not sure.

Jaysnerz007

Nx are going through a messy divorce at the mo discussing new pay talks and the likes etc etc. Nx did not want to give the metro up but it was out of there hands !!!

Dom

Quote from: Jaysnerz007 on April 11, 2018, 07:22:51 PM
Nx are going through a messy divorce at the mo discussing new pay talks and the likes etc etc. Nx did not want to give the metro up but it was out of there hands !!!

How would you know this exactly?

Jaysnerz007

Tfwm wanted to bring it back in house with all the extensions. They will run it alot better then Nx did !!!

Solo1

Quote from: Jaysnerz007 on April 11, 2018, 09:59:23 PM
Tfwm wanted to bring it back in house with all the extensions. They will run it alot better then Nx did !!!
how will they run it better than nx

Jaysnerz007

By treating there staff right an maybe have a full compliment of trams out every day !!!

j789

Haha 'in house!'  I give it two years maximum before the first Metro driver strike when the union realises it can manipulate a public company far easier than a private one! This will not end well.

V89MOA

They can't even enforce Birmingham's AQPS rules  ::) ::)

Jaysnerz007

Two years try the next few months all i say is watch this space !!!!

Dom

Quote from: V89MOA on April 11, 2018, 10:32:05 PM
They can't even enforce Birmingham's AQPS rules  ::) ::)

Well someone has a bee in their bonnet with WMCA/TfWM

Straightlines

Quote from: Dom on April 11, 2018, 07:19:57 PM
No, Jay is correct, June 24th. Whether or not he is correct regarding bus and metro daysavers I'm not sure.

I understand that is correct.

I also understand that the service will be rebranded in a similar corporate identity to that of West Midlands Railway.

Dom

Quote from: Straightlines on April 12, 2018, 08:15:48 AM
I understand that is correct.

I also understand that the service will be rebranded in a similar corporate identity to that of West Midlands Railway.

Spot on.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk