News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Wolverhampton Garage

Started by Trident 4609, July 21, 2013, 10:21:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Short E200 on the 154 today

BN

4142 now gone to its new home.

Tony

BN

Tony

BN

Quote from: Tony on November 09, 2017, 06:18:12 PM
You didn't want it!   :-)

It will do them proud. There all good at WN.

Jack

Quote from: BN on November 09, 2017, 06:23:36 PM
There all good at WN.
Have you forgotten about 4138? When WA had it, it was the worst 41** they had! A slow and sluggish bus that couldn't get up Walsall Road. It let down 4125-4139 at WA. When I rode it at WN on the 69 it was the exact same. Glad to here that shed is no longer on the road.

Jack6101

The branding on 6777 has been amended to say 'stops along the Hagley road and broad street'
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

CL

Currently on 6101 after 6774 "failing" (for lack of a better word) at Brindleyplace. I'd like to know what actually happened to it, if possible. Thanks.
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

P419 EJW

I just read a post on Facebook that apparently 4143 will go to Coventry.

BN

Quote from: P419 EJW on November 11, 2017, 01:27:57 PM
I just read a post on Facebook that apparently 4143 will go to Coventry.

I wondered how long till the guessing game would start. No plans as of yet.

Tony

Engineering Managers will be getting an email off me on Monday with all the planned moves for the next six weeks and that's not on there. Some people do like pretending to do my job

P419 EJW

Quote from: Tony on November 11, 2017, 02:37:28 PM
Engineering Managers will be getting an email off me on Monday with all the planned moves for the next six weeks and that's not on there. Some people do like pretending to do my job

Cool, thanks, @Tony. :)

DJ

Ran for a 126 on Castle Hill towards Birmingham today around 1PM, driver had plenty of time to stop and I was running to the stop with my arm out, but instead of stopping for me, he just drove straight past while flipping me off. Not really what you'd expect from a 'professional driver'. :/

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

BK63 YWP

If you were not at the stop then the he does not have to stop and by "flipping you off" do you mean he swore at you or ignored you?
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk