News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Wolverhampton Garage

Started by Trident 4609, July 21, 2013, 10:21:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4194

Quote from: Mike K on November 01, 2017, 07:02:23 PM
If you find that hilarious you really need to get out more. When you're older, have a job, kids and all other sorts of responsibilities, you'll appreciate that like buses, it's often very difficult for people to run on time too.

It certainly isn't funny at all. Especially if you have got a long wait if there have been a couple of buses running in convoy you could be there for a while. It definitely isn't funny however some drivers have careless attitude and don't care if they shut the doors in your face

Jack

Quote from: Mike K on November 01, 2017, 07:02:23 PM
If you find that hilarious you really need to get out more. When you're older, have a job, kids and all other sorts of responsibilities, you'll appreciate that like buses, it's often very difficult for people to run on time too.
No lol. I just find it funny when people just get to the stop and the driver pulls away. But personally I know it sometimes hard for people to run on time, but I do think that drivers shouldn't be blamed, they have to be on time, not wait for someone to run for the bus.

Btw I'm just joking, it's happened to me as well, but I don't moan about it.

Quote from: Trident 4194 on November 01, 2017, 07:06:38 PM
It certainly isn't funny at all. Especially if you have got a long wait if there have been a couple of buses running in convoy you could be there for a while. It definitely isn't funny however some drivers have careless attitude and don't care if they shut the doors in your face
Drivers can't always wait for people running for the bus. If they are early, then yeah they should wait, but when they are running 5 minutes late, they shouldn't have to wait.

Stu

Quote from: Westy on November 01, 2017, 07:03:53 PM
I've noticed it doesnt seem to be worth complaining to Nx, certainly by social media, as the standard answer is 'Send us an email'

Why, when we've given you the same information already, we have to send it again?

By sending in an email, or completing the contact form on the website, it will open a 'ticket' in their CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software, which can then be investigated and acted on. By logging complaints this way, they can be monitored, and regular patterns analysed. This can't be done through social media, which is why the 'standard response' is to ask for an email to be sent or contact form to be completed.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

BN

Flying through the new ticket machines, 40 down. So far so good!!

BN

Anybody interested 5403 is now back on the road after a 3 month rest. 5402 will be back on the road by Monday.

DJ

Quote from: BN on November 02, 2017, 07:52:06 PM
Anybody interested 5403 is now back on the road after a 3 month rest. 5402 will be back on the road by Monday.

Guessing that's gonna make seeing a Trident on the WN1 a bit rarer then? Seems like I see one most days on there.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Dom

Quote from: DJ98 on November 02, 2017, 08:23:49 PM
Guessing that's gonna make seeing a Trident on the WN1 a bit rarer then? Seems like I see one most days on there.

That's because there has been, if not several.

DJ

Quote from: Dom on November 02, 2017, 08:58:29 PM
That's because there has been, if not several.

Yes, I guessed, but I haven't been up Wolverhampton every single day so I'm not sure if I was just getting lucky with seeing them or not.

Tony

4160 out on the 79 today. First day out for ages with its replacement engine

DJ

@WB Driver Was 2029 on a 79 or a 79E? Would be interesting to see a WN B7RLE in West Bromwich.

Quote from: DJ98 on November 05, 2017, 09:50:07 PM
@WB Driver Was 2029 on a 79 or a 79E? Would be interesting to see a WN B7RLE in West Bromwich.

Was on 79 left WB around 16:20 when I saw it.

CL

5401 on the 126; I know it's the only other possible allocation, but worth noting as I haven't seen one in a while.

edit: whoops, my bad
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

BN

Quote from: CL on November 06, 2017, 12:15:55 PM
5401 on the 126; I know it's the only other possible allocation, but worth noting as I haven't seen one in a while.

The only other allocation? Everything at WN can be allocated to 126 bar Tridents, even 4586 can be.

Tony

Quote from: BN on November 06, 2017, 04:43:14 PM
The only other allocation? Everything at WN can be allocated to 126 bar Tridents, even 4586 can be.

And occasionally, in an emergency, even any trident can, the AQPS allows for occasional use of non-compliant vehicles

DJ

Quote from: CL on November 06, 2017, 12:15:55 PM

edit: whoops, my bad

Was still on the 126 leaving Dudley when I got there about 40 minutes ago, not sure which direction it was heading though as I could only see the rear.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk