News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Wolverhampton Garage

Started by Trident 4609, July 21, 2013, 10:21:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4609

http://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/information/service-changes/update-service-126-route-change

@Dom i know it won't be now. A notice on the NXWM site now states it will use the current route until further notice.

the trainbasher

Quote from: Nathan on October 27, 2016, 10:58:13 PM
http://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/information/service-changes/update-service-126-route-change

@Dom i know it won't be now. An notice on the NXWM site now states it will use the current route until further notice.

I wonder when the pillock who decided the late layout changes will get his promotion.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Bob

The 154 seems to have picked up a fair bit been on the 11 am ish one from vmcannock and it was pretty busy there were even 8 people waiting in Featherstone.  One of them asked if the route was axed in November.  Is it going to be?

mranon

I hope not, but its funny how rumours are flying around about this and the 54. the rumour on the 54 was end of oct/November. really rely on this service to get to the station in time.

The King

Quote from: Bob on October 29, 2016, 02:45:07 PM
The 154 seems to have picked up a fair bit been on the 11 am ish one from vmcannock and it was pretty busy there were even 8 people waiting in Featherstone.  One of them asked if the route was axed in November.  Is it going to be?

From Hednesford its proving to be quite a success with pensioners and generally people who only want to pay £4 for a daysaver. Hopefully they'll keep the 154/54 going after all its pretty much running Arriva off the Wolverhamptons from Cannock.

Bob

Quote from: The King on October 30, 2016, 10:04:43 AM
From Hednesford its proving to be quite a success with pensioners and generally people who only want to pay £4 for a daysaver. Hopefully they'll keep the 154/54 going after all its pretty much running Arriva off the Wolverhamptons from Cannock.
Do you think it's having an effect on the 70?

Solo1

Has 6791 entered services yet as the last one to arrive at Park Lane

Tony

Quote from: Solo1 on November 07, 2016, 08:15:03 PM
Has 6791 entered services yet as the last one to arrive at Park Lane

Back at Falkirk

Jack6101

@Tony do you know why it's gone back
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

Trident 4609

Quote from: 900 on November 09, 2016, 08:19:21 AM
Unidentfifed platinum on the WN59
6792 on WN59
6794 on WN59

6759 was the third. All 3 have been swapped for Tridents.

Jack6101

126 earlier with alight only/ not in service on rear display but 126 Wolverhampton alight only on front most likely due to the burnt tree traffic light issue
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

Ashley 60171

The sole surviving Wolves Volvo B10B 1328 has been scrapped.

Trident 4609

@Cheese in response to your noteworthy post, as a reference for others, Platinums are the normal allocation on the 32/33 on Saturdays now.

Cheese

Quote from: Nathan on December 03, 2016, 10:16:17 AM
@Cheese in response to your noteworthy post, as a reference for others, Platinums are the normal allocation on the 32/33 on Saturdays now.

I did wonder that actually, in a similar way to Walsall using spares on the 6/7. Thanks.

Trident 4609

Quote from: Cheese on December 03, 2016, 10:24:38 AM
I did wonder that actually, in a similar way to Walsall using spares on the 6/7. Thanks.

Putting them on the 32/33 saves extra type training, as they are on the 126 rota.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk