News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Wolverhampton Garage

Started by Trident 4609, July 21, 2013, 10:21:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mranon

are wn to receive any transfers to cope with the extra pvr of covering the 69?

Trident 4609

Quote from: mranon on April 24, 2016, 08:48:27 PM
are wn to receive any transfers to cope with the extra pvr of covering the 69?

Yes.

That reminds me forgot to mention. As of tomorrow, WN take over operation of the 69. WA's last day of operation was yesterday.

845 was on last minute route training today. 851 was doing the same thing last Sunday.

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Nathan on April 24, 2016, 08:56:20 PM
Yes.

That reminds me forgot to mention. As of tomorrow, WN take over operation of the 69. WA's last day of operation was yesterday.

845 was on last minute route training today. 851 was doing the same thing last Sunday.

@Nathan Any reason for the transfer from WA to WN?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Trident 4609

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on April 24, 2016, 09:01:26 PM
@Nathan Any reason for the transfer from WA to WN?

The garage notice i read said 'Due to the recent excellent performance at Wolverhampton, it has been decided that the 69 will be moved from Walsall Garage to Wolverhampton'

Westy

The Beechdale returns will be honoured by Wolves wont they?

The average passenger wont notice any change will they unless there was regular drivers on the route?

Has Wolves got any specific types that Walsall doesnt have?

I know Wolves doesnt have Presidents or Scanias, which Walsall operate.

Is Walsall getting another route to replace it?

Trident 4609

Quote from: Westy on April 24, 2016, 10:09:59 PM

The average passenger wont notice any change will they unless there was regular drivers on the route?

Yes, nothing is changing in regards to the return ticket or timetable. WA used Double Deckers on there. WN will most likely be the same (so Tridents).

E400H
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

P419 EJW

Wolverhampton has got the B7RLEs mk2 and hybrids.

leewhayward29

Quote from: Nathan on April 24, 2016, 09:04:15 PM
The garage notice i read said 'Due to the recent excellent performance at Wolverhampton, it has been decided that the 69 will be moved from Walsall Garage to Wolverhampton'

Is the 69 going to be linked with 59?
Bus services in my local area and where I live

31 -  Walsall to Mossley via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and Dennis Trident ALX400                     

32 - Walsall to Lower Farm via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are:- Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and ADL Enviro400

69 - Walsall to Wolverhampton via Beechdale, New Invention, Wood End and New Cross Hospital. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE, Dennis Trident ALX400 and ADL Enviro200

529   - Wolverhampton to Walsall via willenhall. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses Used are:- ADL Enviro400 MMC   Dennis Trident ALX400, ADL Enviro400H   (Platinum bus service)

Trident 4609

Quote from: leewhayward29 on April 24, 2016, 11:09:47 PM
Is the 69 going to be linked with 59?

What do you mean linked?  To save anymore questions,  Only thing that is changing is the garage that operates it. No changes to promotional returns, no change to the amount of vehicles required on there, no change to timetable

leewhayward29

Quote from: Nathan on April 24, 2016, 11:12:04 PM
What do you mean linked?  To save anymore questions,  Only thing that is changing is the garage that operates it. No changes to promotional returns, no change to the amount of vehicles required on there, no change to timetable
thanks @Nathan
Bus services in my local area and where I live

31 -  Walsall to Mossley via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and Dennis Trident ALX400                     

32 - Walsall to Lower Farm via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are:- Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and ADL Enviro400

69 - Walsall to Wolverhampton via Beechdale, New Invention, Wood End and New Cross Hospital. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE, Dennis Trident ALX400 and ADL Enviro200

529   - Wolverhampton to Walsall via willenhall. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses Used are:- ADL Enviro400 MMC   Dennis Trident ALX400, ADL Enviro400H   (Platinum bus service)

Trident 4609

As i thought, the 69 is booked Tridents. The 4 vehicles on there today are 4317, 4549, 4567 and 4591.

Trident 4194

Quote from: Nathan on April 25, 2016, 07:52:57 AM
As i thought, the 69 is booked Tridents. The 4 vehicles on there today are 4317, 4549, 4567 and 4591.

Why it get transferred?

Trident 4609

GeminiFan1991

Is the 126 the quickest way to get to Wolverhampton from Birmingham City Centre ? I know its the only direct link there but would it be quicker if I was to take 2 buses (I know it sounds counter intuitive but I was thinking possibly to West Brom then to Wolves ? It would save going through Dudley then up North)
I'm having trouble viewing timetables on my phone hence the post.

I appreciate any help 
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk