News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Wolverhampton Garage

Started by Trident 4609, July 21, 2013, 10:21:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Ronnoc on February 07, 2016, 08:06:00 PM
I wanted an E40D to be involved, they are soo rubbish.

They're the future. Some elements of the future I can put up with about bus spotting. At least until I find a girl and all that. Then I'll take up preservation.

Westy

Quote from: clayderman on February 07, 2016, 03:27:24 PM
Also seemed to rectify the time from 9.45am to "around 9am"

Any advance on 9am?

Tony

Ronnoc

It is true how bus fires do spread pretty quick.

Dom

It was very lucky no other vehicle got destroyed. I was told the only reason they found out it was on fire was because a driver of another bus about to leave garage radioed traffic office to tell them.

GeminiFan1991

Well.... It's fair to say WN are a bus down so will its replacement come from !
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

Tomf1993

2 buses down, I am sure Tony will let us know tomorrow when he gets into work

Ashley 60171

Look out for the new daysaver stickers on single deckers.

Quote from: Ashley 60171 on February 08, 2016, 09:50:19 AM

They look quite smart tbh
Wolverhampton Veg 😎

Quote from: Ronnoc on February 07, 2016, 08:06:00 PM
I wanted an E40D to be involved, they are soo rubbish.
what? These kind of incidents can potentially cause serious injurys or loss of life and your thinking is an e40d wasn't involved, seriously dude this is your thinking. Thankfully no one is hurt.

John

Quote from: Ashley 60171 on February 08, 2016, 09:50:19 AM

I noted 2 Central Volvos with them, one for the Off Peak Daysaver and another ticket on the other. One of Perry Barrs Crimson OmniLinks also has one on the nearside

Ronnoc

Quote from: 2900 on February 08, 2016, 11:01:14 AM
what? These kind of incidents can potentially cause serious injurys or loss of life and your thinking is an e40d wasn't involved, seriously dude this is your thinking. Thankfully no one is hurt.
I obviously do care about the people who could have had potential injuries, but that comment didn't mean I didn't care about the potential injuries.  ::) ::)

Tomf1993

What was the other TA involved?

P419 EJW

Tomf1993

Dennis Trident ALX, their was this bus totally destroyed and one other with minor damage

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk