News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Wolverhampton Garage

Started by Trident 4609, July 21, 2013, 10:21:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

domino.99

@RS  there is always a B7 on the 81 on a Saturday. It is booked on!

the trainbasher

Anyone noticed what has just left merry hill on the 81...

...and here's me at the stop using its free wifi!!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Trident 4609

Quote from: the trainbasher on August 12, 2015, 06:15:45 PM
Anyone noticed what has just left merry hill on the 81...

...and here's me at the stop using its free wifi!!

What was the fleetnumber? Its just that 851 was taken off the 11 at about 5pm.

Stevo

I don't know if this is the right thread, but when I was in Wolverhampton bus station this afternoon a 63 reg Wright Gemini 3 came in and waited for a few minutes. I think it was an early B5TL. It was in white, but with More branding, not in service. Anyone know what it was doing?

domino.99

the trainbasher

@Stevo probably heading to GKN

@Nathan yeah as @Dom said it was 851

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Trident 4609

Quote from: Stevo on August 12, 2015, 06:55:33 PM
I don't know if this is the right thread, but when I was in Wolverhampton bus station this afternoon a 63 reg Wright Gemini 3 came in and waited for a few minutes. I think it was an early B5TL. It was in white, but with More branding, not in service. Anyone know what it was doing?
@Stevo Saw it myself again today in the station.BF63 HDC. Demo Bus which spent time with Lothian Buses. It was in Wolverhampton Bus Station a few weeks back. I also ollowed it down Bushbury Rd near Wednesfield/New Cross earlier on.It appears to be set for Go Ahead down Bournemouth

Here was the photo i took some weeks ago:
https://flic.kr/p/wYJSJV

Ashley 60171

4559 on the 1. Lichfield Street 1822 towards Tettenhall. Not sure how much this happens now.

Trident 4609

Quote from: Ashley 60171 on August 12, 2015, 07:04:44 PM
4559 on the 1. Lichfield Street 1822 towards Tettenhall. Not sure how much this happens now.

As is 4578. Hybrids off the road again it appears. Very little on the 59 which is odd during school holidays.

@Dom @the trainbasher so 851 has gone from 54/154 to the 11 to the 81! So it has got about abit. From Stafford/Hednesford to Merry Hill!

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Nathan on August 12, 2015, 07:06:21 PM
As is 4578. Hybrids off the road again it appears. Very little on the 59 which is odd during school holidays.

@Dom @the trainbasher so 851 has gone from 54/154 to the 11 to the 81! So it has got about abit. From Stafford/Hednesford to Merry Hill!

In response to an earlier comment comment. I assume the dispute about wi-fi has been resolved and 849-852 are now equipped?

Mike K

Quote from: Nathan on August 12, 2015, 07:06:21 PM

If there are Hybrids off the road again then reliability of those E400Hs is pretty poor. The B5LH certainly seems to be the more favoured Hybrid version now, including with Stagecoach now it's available with the E400 MMC body.

Trident 4609

Quote from: Mike K on August 13, 2015, 06:47:40 PM
If there are Hybrids off the road again then reliability of those E400Hs is pretty poor. The B5LH certainly seems to be the more favoured Hybrid version now, including with Stagecoach now it's available with the E400 MMC body.

Not sure if it is back but 5412 is one that is quite unreliable. Seen it been towed back several times within the past few weeks.

domino.99

842 on 154 isn't unusual as it is on a midday starting RB, so all the available branded E200's are already out, and anyway it's an E200 on a E200 route, a bit of vinyl doesn't make a difference

domino.99

I wonder who's been f***ing about with 2059's displays? When I was re-creating WN's destinations mid-July they were fine and no full route destinations were scrolling.

mranon

i wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that it has had a front end repair after a tree hit it few weeks back. the display looks brighter so may have been replaced

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk