News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Wolverhampton Garage

Started by Trident 4609, July 21, 2013, 10:21:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jack5512

4143 on the 33 if anybodys lookin for it
4144 is out but didnt get route it was on

jack5512

4006 has just beeing taken off 126

WMT3000

Quote from: jack4325 on July 13, 2015, 12:11:14 PM
4006 has just beeing taken off 126
Cheers jack. That's saved me a dash into brum for it.

domino.99

Wolverhampton services today have been well and truely fu*ked.

Until about 12 we were ok slight issues here and there but not much. At 12 IT KICKED OFF!

We had about 4 126's running in convoy of which 3 reliefs weren't out. The 59 was sodded all afternoon one bus went back to garage to be replaced by 4006 which was then swapped without making it into service, then to be swapped by another trident which again didn't make it into service before eventually a bus made it out back onto 59/08.

The 126's had been running in convoy practically all afternoon making the passengers very frustrated.

Overall after doing a day inspecting i'm shattered.

@Nathan can give more info on the day as I was very much in work mode and didn't take much note.

Trident 4609

All expected when the schools finish for summer.....

domino.99

Quote from: Nathan on July 17, 2015, 05:44:46 PM
All expected when the schools finish for summer.....

Granted but that was ridiculous!

mranon

schools finished, the great big rush to get away, and friday afternoon what do you expect?

Ashley 60171

Ashley 60171

On a slightly more anorak style note.

Has 2027 had a new rear end or just a rear end repaint minus fleetname on the rear window which it had not long ago?

When did 2029 get Metrobus style fleetnumbers on the rear?

What happened to 2062 for it to gain a small rectangular metal strip on the ceiling?

mranon

2027 has had rear end damage repaired after meeting a lampost in waterloo rd a couple of months ago. (window smashed hence probably not got round to sticking the logo on)

2029 had those fleetnumbers since it was repaired after 4007 ended up in the back of it at wolves bus station at least couple of years ago!

2062 has the metal plate covering damage to ceiling - again ages ago.

on another point 2028 looks very smart at the rear end - looks like thats had a respray with a couple of drivers side panels.

ooops better keep the anorak in me at bay!!!

Ashley 60171

Quote from: mranon on July 17, 2015, 07:37:32 PM
2027 has had rear end damage repaired after meeting a lampost in waterloo rd a couple of months ago. (window smashed hence probably not got round to sticking the logo on)

2029 had those fleetnumbers since it was repaired after 4007 ended up in the back of it at wolves bus station at least couple of years ago!

2062 has the metal plate covering damage to ceiling - again ages ago.

on another point 2028 looks very smart at the rear end - looks like thats had a respray with a couple of drivers side panels.

ooops better keep the anorak in me at bay!!!

Cheers @mranon for the info.

Kevin

Fair few Eclipses on the Northwood Park circle today. This becoming the norm? In fact is this what the transfer of a few more to Wolves is for?
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Trident 4609

Quote from: Kevin on July 18, 2015, 03:32:42 PM
Fair few Eclipses on the Northwood Park circle today. This becoming the norm? In fact is this what the transfer of a few more to Wolves is for?

With less B6's and Spectra's operating, the 11/32/33 are a mixed bag in terms of allocation. B6's, Spectra's, Tridents and B7RLE's are all regulars.

notepanel

In response to Kevin's comment about 841 appearing on the 54/154, I'd imagine these services are in a complete mess today with the closure of the M6 between J13-J12. It's possible additional buses are being used to aid the services, hence unusual workings.

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Kevin on July 18, 2015, 03:32:42 PM

1 B7 (2062) on 33
2 or 3 B7's on the 11

Unless ive missed something, no Spectras are out.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk