News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Wolverhampton Garage

Started by Trident 4609, July 21, 2013, 10:21:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

P419 EJW

Quote from: the trainbasher on May 15, 2015, 03:32:56 PM
Am I right in saying that the 1630 81 off wolverhampton should be 244

Yes, it should be. :)

the trainbasher

Quote from: P419 EJW on May 15, 2015, 03:36:14 PM
Yes, it should be. :)

Cheers - fingers crossed it hits Dudley on time : )

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

the trainbasher

On board video of 244

NXWM 244 P244AAP:

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

the trainbasher

Typhoon2000

Can anyone please explain to me why whilst the rest of the NXWM fleet seems to be getting upgraded, the 126 buses remain absolutely crud - well, not as bad as some of the tut found on the 11 but still, it's a long route and you would have thought they get some ADL Enviro 400s on that route by now.
People - The life blood of a city.
Public transport - the veins it flows by.

the trainbasher

@Typhoon2000 Good things, as they say, come to those who wait!

the trainbasher

Quote from: Matt on May 16, 2015, 08:31:51 PM
Unless it's a diamond bus in which case it just doesn't come

Or comes....falling apart!!

GeminiFan1991

Quote from: the trainbasher on May 16, 2015, 08:40:01 PM
Or comes....falling apart!!

or comes... but it doesn't accept bus passes and you don't any change  :'(   :P
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

Mike K

Quote from: Typhoon2000 on May 16, 2015, 08:19:15 PM
Can anyone please explain to me why whilst the rest of the NXWM fleet seems to be getting upgraded, the 126 buses remain absolutely crud - well, not as bad as some of the tut found on the 11 but still, it's a long route and you would have thought they get some ADL Enviro 400s on that route by now.

Whilst in no way disagreeing with this sentiment, the extremely frequent and busy Bristol Rd can consider itself even more hard done by. Nothing new for 13 years and that batch didn't last all that long.

The 126 is effectively 2 routes rolled into one - from what I've seen there aren't many through passengers beyond Dudley.

domino.99

Quote from: Mike K on May 16, 2015, 09:15:57 PM
Whilst in no way disagreeing with this sentiment, the extremely frequent and busy Bristol Rd can consider itself even more hard done by. Nothing new for 13 years and that batch didn't last all that long.

The 126 is effectively 2 routes rolled into one - from what I've seen there aren't many through passengers beyond Dudley.

I agree but I don't think NX could do that just because it would really kind of mess the route up in a way, really bad way to explain but still.

GeminiFan1991

Quote from: Mike K on May 16, 2015, 09:15:57 PM

I remember seeing a picture of an MMC displaying 126 so maybe their is hope although that may have been just for the photo although I don't think there is high enough demand for a trip to Wolverhampton for NXWM to warrant an upgrade on the route or include more buses going there. I could be wrong however
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

Mike K

Quote from: NXDom on May 16, 2015, 09:19:54 PM
I agree but I don't think NX could do that just because it would really kind of mess the route up in a way, really bad way to explain but still.

Not necessarily suggesting they split it NXDom, there are loads of routes that are effectively 2 or more combined - just pointing out that the argument that it's a long route so should therefore have better buses isn't necessarily as applicable as to some routes that have passengers travelling most of the length of a route.

Trident 4609

Quote from: Matt on May 16, 2015, 09:17:48 PM
4006 on the 59

As i said in the NW thread, 'If not swapped it would be a late night bus..... It was not swapped. Still on now as i type! Very rare sight

Typhoon2000

Or it does come but then gets wiped out by NXWM (a la number 9)...
People - The life blood of a city.
Public transport - the veins it flows by.

jack5512

4568 on WN59 in a RTC by the manhatten pub by the lights
hit in to a car smashing the back window

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk