News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Wolverhampton Garage

Started by Trident 4609, July 21, 2013, 10:21:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara4352

when is 598 on the 82 due in dudley

domino.99

@Rhys S 5401 on the 126 comes off a school board, happens most days, 5402 is on there aswell, also off a school board.

domino.99

On the 54 & 154 short journeys to i54 is it e200 that operate?

mranon

usually its a decker that operates short 54 workings, as it goes onto a school am, and comes off a school pm. interestingly, i spotted a b7rle on a early afternoon working from stafford last 2 days

Trident 4609

Quote from: mranon on May 01, 2015, 11:10:36 AM
usually its a decker that operates short 54 workings, as it goes onto a school am, and comes off a school pm. interestingly, i spotted a b7rle on a early afternoon working from stafford last 2 days

Booked as a B7RLE. does the extra afternoon shift change trips then does the afternoon 794 school service

Chris2301

Has anyone been on the 54/154 since they started, i was planing to go to stafford on the 54 tuesday

P419 EJW

Quote from: Chris2301 on May 01, 2015, 09:20:57 PM
Has anyone been on the 54/154 since they started, i was planing to go to stafford on the 54 tuesday

I've been on both routes. Shocking, I know... ::) 54 seems to be doing well - had some nice loadings, but 154 is a bit empty after the i54. I helped the driver to get through and out of Stafford town.

Bob

Quote from: P419 EJW on May 01, 2015, 09:28:01 PM
I've been on both routes. Shocking, I know... ::) 54 seems to be doing well - had some nice loadings, but 154 is a bit empty after the i54. I helped the driver to get through and out of Stafford town.

Not surprising its got nobody using it. Theres not even a timetable at either Hednesford or  cannock bus station.  Howthe hell are ppeople supposed to know it even exists?

P419 EJW

Quote from: Bob on May 01, 2015, 09:31:27 PM
Not surprising its got nobody using it. Theres not even a timetable at either Hednesford or  cannock bus station.  Howthe hell are ppeople supposed to know it even exists?

Yeah, I agree. The driver kept giving out the timetable leaflets to the passengers when they either board or alight. I found it quite amusing to find out that Stand 1 in Stafford bus station the 54 timetable was basically put on the board without any care, it isn't nice and straight...

Bob

Interestingly the driver of a 154 at cannock on Wednesday said there was a timetable put in stand 1 at cannock bus station,  but arriva drivers had took it down.  Wonder if there's any truth in that.....

Chris2301

Quote from: Bob on May 01, 2015, 10:21:10 PM
Interestingly the driver of a 154 at cannock on Wednesday said there was a timetable put in stand 1 at cannock bus station,  but arriva drivers had took it down.  Wonder if there's any truth in that.....

Arriva have the 68/70 (2 to 3 buses an hour) to Wolverhampton how can they be scared of national express 154 once an hour. though arriva doesn't seem invest in these routes normally get darts/various wright volvo vehicles. Whilst nx put on e200 64 plates. I would rather get the nx 154/54 as their vehicles are cleaner, more modern and probably more reliable than arriva. only time will tell what will happen but i believe the 54 is here to stay, the 154 needs more publicly in cannock and Hednesford areas

Bob

Quote from: Chris2301 on May 01, 2015, 10:29:58 PM
Arriva have the 68/70 (2 to 3 buses an hour) to Wolverhampton how can they be scared of national express 154 once an hour. though arriva doesn't seem invest in these routes normally get darts/various wright volvo vehicles. Whilst nx put on e200 64 plates. I would rather get the nx 154/54 as their vehicles are cleaner, more modern and probably more reliable than arriva. only time will tell what will happen but i believe the 54 is here to stay, the 154 needs more publicly in cannock and Hednesford areas

The 54 could potentially finish off the 76. Especially now its permanently operated with old cadets...the 68/70 doesnt get darts anymore considering cannock only has two mpds left approximately.  Cannock also no longer operate any volvo single deckers either. The 70 gets mainly commanders. Good if theyre a 56 plate ex Leicester,  crap if they're an ex route 1 un refurbished example. Cadets make a very occasional appearance and the odd decker has been on there recently.  However there are two deckers permanently on the 74 now and one seems to be wasted on the truncated 75.if theres a full complement of deckers out the fourth tends to be on the pye greens. Maybe this is in case one of the staffords breaks down,  so that theres one handy locally. 

williamposh

75 back to full route from Tuesday 5 May

Kevin

Quote from: williamposh on May 02, 2015, 07:25:32 AM
75 back to full route from Tuesday 5 May

Realised they ballsed up then?
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Bob

Wheres it say that anywhere?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk