News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Wessex red buses at Tividale

Started by Ash, July 18, 2013, 05:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ash

There was a debranded wessex red bus on the 4 today yet to be repainted looks like they have started to arrive.

PM

Quote from: Ash on July 18, 2013, 05:25:24 PM
There was a debranded wessex red bus on the 4 today yet to be repainted looks like they have started to arrive.

Was it an eclipse? If so, I didnt see it in west brom today....  :(

Ash

Yeah it was an eclipse saw it from a distance behind another blue diamond eclipse and was definitely in wessex red colours and had a piece of paper up the window probably saying the service number

PM

Quote from: Ash on July 18, 2013, 06:31:01 PM
Yeah it was an eclipse saw it from a distance behind another blue diamond eclipse and was definitely in wessex red colours and had a piece of paper up the window probably saying the service number

Did you get the reg by any chance? I imagine it was an FJ57 one but do you know which?

PM

Wonder how many will be coming-there are 5 in the batch-would it be unrealistic to hope for all 5??!!

Ash

No I didn't manage to get the reg but will see if I can spot it before it goes out of service this evening.

Tony

There were some Wessex liveried Enviro 200s at Long Acre for the last couple of weeks, that seem to have moved now, wonder where those have gone?

PM

Quote from: Tony on July 18, 2013, 09:32:54 PM
There were some Wessex liveried Enviro 200s at Long Acre for the last couple of weeks, that seem to have moved now, wonder where those have gone?

Were they just up for maintainance or something or did they operate in service?

PM

Didnt see any wessex buses out on any of the west brom routes today

Ash

It may have just been put into service yesterday due to a vehicle shortage as it didn't have a programmed destination display and was in the wrong livery and would definitely be repainted before entering service with diamond.

Tony

Quote from: Ash on July 19, 2013, 11:18:47 PM
It may have just been put into service yesterday due to a vehicle shortage as it didn't have a programmed destination display and was in the wrong livery and would definitely be repainted before entering service with diamond.

Would it?
I think this is still in service at Tividale looking like this, taken in November last year
http://wmbusphotos.com/diamondpages/20602.html

Dylan4579

Quote from: Tony on July 20, 2013, 10:00:05 AM

Would it?
I think this is still in service at Tividale looking like this, taken in November last year

it is

the trainbasher

Quote from: dgss1 on July 20, 2013, 10:07:03 AM

Would it?

it is

It was on the 401E looking like it yesterday.

20606 is another one...

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Ash

Would it?

Yeah it would be looking at the centros that have just transferred from wessex that have been repainted into the new diamond livery before entering service.

PM

Quote from: Ash on July 20, 2013, 10:55:29 AM

Would it?

Yeah it would be looking at the centros that have just transferred from wessex thet have been repainted

Those wessex darts need to be repainted-saw one yesterday and it looks a bit messy compared to the smart condition of many of the ex yourbus darts

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk