News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Avin a larf

Started by windy miller, April 27, 2012, 11:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

windy miller

M/t
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

Stuharris 6360

THE PARKING OFFICERS FUNERAL

As the coffin is being lowered into the grave, a voice from inside screams

"I am alive, I am alive"

The vicar smiles, leaning forward sucking air through his teeth and mutters

"to fucking late pal, I've already done the paperwork!!"
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Trident 4609

The guy who created predictive text has died.

His Funfair is next Monkey.

GeminiFan1991

I've just read a report that cardboard packaging made from recycled newsprint can cause cancer. 
I'm really worried now as for many years I've been buying my cigarettes packaged in this stuff. 
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

windy miller

M/t

windy miller

An unfortunate and tragic accident occurred recently at a well known brewery in Burton on Trent when an employee had drowned after falling into a Vat of beer. After her initial distress his wife asked; " did he suffer much?"...to which the doctor replied.." I doubt it!... He got out twice for a piss!... :o :o :o :)   

windy miller

Judge: did you see the defendant touching young children at any time?
      witness:  No sir
    Judge: Did you see the defendant hold his young baby out of a window?
     witness:  No Sir.
    Judge:  Thank you Mr Wonder,  you may step down. :o

windy miller

M/T

windy miller

M/T

GeminiFan1991

I found a hearing aid outside my garden gate.
When I saw my neighbor I asked him "Excuse me sir, is this yours?"
He just blanked me the ignorant git !

windy miller

M/t

windy miller

On a company 'bonding' week-end in southern Ireland in the late 70's I had the misfortune to find myself sharing a twin bed room with a junior from our accounts dept.  After an exhausting day the last thing I wanted was the sound of his incessant snoring.  Although I had been warned earlier by an older colleague, (who later asked me if I had any sleep!).. I said 'YES'.. I just gave him a big kiss on both cheeks and said : goodnight darling!. I had no problem after that as This young guy had apparently been awake the entire night watching ME :) :) :)

windy miller

..On our recent flight from Heathrow to New York an announcement was made over the P/A system to say that the Pilot had been taken ill and medical assistance would be appreciated.
Fair enough... but when the CO PILOT emerged from the cabin wearing a parachute telling us he was going for help we were a bit apprehensive..... :o :o :o

windy miller

The entertainments manager Louis Walsh was recently approached by a young woman with the unusual ability to whistle through her Vagina. After a few bars of the popular 'Mexican whistler' a surprised and delighted Louis immediately phoned Simon C and asked him to listen. At which point the woman then gave a wonderful performance of "if I were a Blackbird I'd....etc....Down the phone line. " What do you make of that?.". Said Louis... "No Idea! said Simon... "sounds like some cu*t whistling .......... :o :) :) :) :)   

GeminiFan1991

Quote from: windy miller on May 20, 2016, 05:21:58 PM
I heard that colleen Rooney was having some cosmetic surgery on her Ars*hole... ?  Apparently He's having hair transplants....  :o :o :)

Someone should tell him they do faces now !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk