News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

N.E.T.S (inc Clarkes, Kings Ferry, Lucketts Group & Stewarts Group coaches)

Started by winston, May 28, 2013, 11:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winston

Quote from: Tony on August 18, 2022, 10:19:03 PMAlthough the total authorisation is 110 and they also have 90 at Fareham
I was referring to the 100 Vehicle authorisation added for Yeoman's Way

Surely the total 110 vehicle Authorisation is wrong? It was 115 total vehicles before Yeoman's Way was even added i.e. 90 x Wallington, Fareham, 5 x Gosport & 20 x 5 Standard Way, Fareham.

In addition, Clarkes have a new 10 vehicle authorisation at CCH, Sipson Road, West Drayton as well as 12 vehicles at Hounslow.

Whilst NX Coaches Ltd (PK2040609) have a new 15 vehicle authorisation at Chartwell Park, Feathers Wharf, Wandsworth, London, SW18 1FW,

BN

Quote from: SSmith2009 on July 29, 2022, 10:43:18 PMHearing that NX have aquired the former Arriva Midlands South Wigston depot which was vacated by them in October 2021 for the woods operations with work starting already to move from their base on nearby Gloucester Crescent.
That is correct.

BN

Quote from: BN on August 16, 2022, 08:35:42 PM2 of 4 brand new tourismos arrived today at Lucketts, excited!!!
New tourismos:
53136 BG22NTD
53137 BG22NTF
53138 BV72YBB
6110 BV72YBA

Plus 5 for TKF.

BN

Transfer
3413 TKF-HLC

winston

winston

NX are ramping up coach services to Heathrow & Gatwicks airports from Dorset on Monday, they will be operated by Lucketts, I assume Lucketts will need extra NX coaches:

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/21645503.national-express-expands-airport-connections-dorset/

the trainbasher

Quote from: winston on September 18, 2022, 10:54:25 AMNX are ramping up coach services to Heathrow & Gatwicks airports from Dorset on Monday, they will be operated by Lucketts, I assume Lucketts will need extra NX coaches:

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/21645503.national-express-expands-airport-connections-dorset/
I presume they might use coaches from other parts of NETS or their own livery fleet

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

BN

Quote from: winston on September 18, 2022, 10:54:25 AMNX are ramping up coach services to Heathrow & Gatwicks airports from Dorset on Monday, they will be operated by Lucketts, I assume Lucketts will need extra NX coaches:

Lucketts Bournemouth depot only have 4 runs currently, they have 9 coaches ready for service. Solent and Lucketts Fareham should have enough spares to cover, however I believe a few of the new orders may arrive.

winston

Quote from: BN on September 18, 2022, 10:07:30 PMLucketts Bournemouth depot only have 4 runs currently, they have 9 coaches ready for service. Solent and Lucketts Fareham should have enough spares to cover, however I believe a few of the new orders may arrive.
Is the new order you're referring too more Levante's? Or the Tourismo's you've previously mentioned? 

Are a number of ex Yellow Buses still in store at Bournemouth depot? 

BN

Quote from: winston on September 19, 2022, 11:42:39 AMIs the new order you're referring too more Levante's? Or the Tourismo's you've previously mentioned?
Are a number of ex Yellow Buses still in store at Bournemouth depot?
Levante's, they have already started deliveries, Bruce's, Clarke's, Edwards etc.
No, there are no buses left at Bournemouth now.

winston

Quote from: BN on September 20, 2022, 09:37:14 AMLevante's, they have already started deliveries, Bruce's, Clarke's, Edwards etc.
No, there are no buses left at Bournemouth now.

I've seen that Edward's had a new batch of 22 plate Scania / Levante's in Aug, Bruce's had 2 x 22 plate ex Clarke's BV22VTZ & VUA, with Clarke's supposedly having 2 new ones instead (not seen any new deliveries reported) + Yellow Buses had 4 x Scania / Levante in July before going in to Adminstration. I've not seen any reports of any 72 plate Levante's, I also seem to recall someone/somewhere suggesting that no more Levante's would be ordered, assume that's incorrect?

Bustimes hasn't tracked NX Coaches since July, so it's harder to keep tabs on any new deliveries.

Bournemouth depot is a big depot for only 9 coaches, I assume Solent Coaches will be moving in soon ?

BN

Quote from: winston on September 20, 2022, 10:22:20 PMI've seen that Edward's had a new batch of 22 plate Scania / Levante's in Aug, Bruce's had 2 x 22 plate ex Clarke's BV22VTZ & VUA, with Clarke's supposedly having 2 new ones instead (not seen any new deliveries reported) + Yellow Buses had 4 x Scania / Levante in July before going in to Adminstration. I've not seen any reports of any 72 plate Levante's, I also seem to recall someone/somewhere suggesting that no more Levante's would be ordered, assume that's incorrect?

Bustimes hasn't tracked NX Coaches since July, so it's harder to keep tabs on any new deliveries.

Bournemouth depot is a big depot for only 9 coaches, I assume Solent Coaches will be moving in soon ?
I heard somewhere that there is approx 40 on order currently, including the 22 plate batches.

Yes that is correct, Solent will be moving into BTL and there is pvr increases on the 204 & 205 too so probably looking at a fleet of 40 vehicles there to start with.

the trainbasher

Quote from: winston on September 20, 2022, 10:22:20 PMBustimes hasn't tracked NX Coaches since July, so it's harder to keep tabs on any new deliveries.
That's to do with the NX live tracking API no longer showing certain information

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk