News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Coastal Liner

Started by fleetline6477, May 03, 2013, 07:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley 60171

Quote from: countryliner on January 01, 2016, 07:29:54 PM
@Ashley 60171 - Thanks for the info. Do you know if Coastal Liner operate any other services other than the 16 and 905 such as private contracts and private hire.

They do Rail Replacement sometimes. I couldn't say yes or no as to whether they have a loyal following of private hire customers but you don't often see any of their coaches anywhere other than the yard.

countryliner

mranon

Olympian still out and about. think it may do a rodbaston college run. believe t151 is dda

Busman Jamie

T151 and the ex diamond are DDA, T151 was on loan early 2015 for a day, the ex diamond dart normaly does the 16

Solo1

The red y reg'd one is on 905

countryliner

@Solo1 @Busman Jamie @mranon - Thanks for the info. That is good to hear that all three of their darts are DDA compliant. Also do you know if the 16 and 905 interwork with each other using the same vehicle. I am guessing that they probably do but i am not 100% sure. Thank you.

Ashley 60171

Quote from: countryliner on January 03, 2016, 02:28:48 AM
@Solo1 @Busman Jamie @mranon - Thanks for the info. That is good to hear that all three of their darts are DDA compliant. Also do you know if the 16 and 905 interwork with each other using the same vehicle. I am guessing that they probably do but i am not 100% sure. Thank you.

I think they used to but I don't think that's the case now. As it takes more than 10-15 minutes from Essington to town.

countryliner

Trident 4609

Coastal Liner appear to have a new addition in the form of Caetano bodied Dart LK53 FDP.

Busman Jamie

Was on rail rep in wsl last week

Solo1

What times do costal liner run the rail replacement bus service from walsall &t what  times are the other
Ones on here with operator name ie 10.15 coastal  1045 central

Busman Jamie

It's. In Walsall now does stand by so will be here all day

Cheese

Quote from: Busman Jamie on January 30, 2016, 10:07:42 AM
It's. In Walsall now does stand by so will be here all day

Devoid of any legal lettering or anything. Only the disc gives it away to being Coastal Liner owned...

countryliner

@Nathan @Busman Jamie @Solo1 @Cheese - That is interesting to hear that Coastal Liner now have LK53 FDP in their fleet. Does anyone know if it will get used on their route 16 and 905 services. Also does it still have two doors or has it been converted to single door. Thank you.

Ashley 60171

Quote from: countryliner on January 30, 2016, 08:01:36 PM
@Nathan @Busman Jamie @Solo1 @Cheese - That is interesting to hear that Coastal Liner now have LK53 FDP in their fleet. Does anyone know if it will get used on their route 16 and 905 services. Also does it still have two doors or has it been converted to single door. Thank you.

It has two doors, it's DDA compliant, it gives change, its a Coastal Liner bus on a Coastal Liner route.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk