News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

select bus

Started by mranon, March 13, 2013, 12:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikestone

Quote from: Tony on May 02, 2014, 08:26:03 PM
Quote from: mikestone on May 02, 2014, 08:24:30 PM
Ensign list both E200s as sold to South Lancs Travel

Who are in the same ownership as Rolling Solutions
;
I was aware of that - I was intending to indicate that SN56AYB was in the ownership of one of the Reeves/Peddle companies rather than Select, as had previously been assumed and shown in your fleetlist.
WA09FHL is also separately in Ensign's list as sold to D&G - it was at Crewe today  - perhaps the two currently working the 877/8  are intended for SLT when Select have the appropriate number of discs?

PM

Quote from: mikestone on May 02, 2014, 11:07:17 PM
Quote from: Tony on May 02, 2014, 08:26:03 PM
Quote from: mikestone on May 02, 2014, 08:24:30 PM
Ensign list both E200s as sold to South Lancs Travel

Who are in the same ownership as Rolling Solutions
;
I was aware of that - I was intending to indicate that SN56AYB was in the ownership of one of the Reeves/Peddle companies rather than Select as had previously been assumed and shown in your fleetlist.
WA09FHL is also on separately on ensign's list as sold to D&G, which I haven't seen in Stafford or Crewe  - possibly the two currently working the 877/8  are intended for SLT when Select have the appropriate number of discs?

Do you have a link to ensignbus' sales log for this month. Think Winston started a thread for the one last month as it'd be interesting to see what has been sold/acquired. Thanks Mike!

mikestone

I haven't seen one myself but apparently the two D&G E200s are now displaying "on hire to BP Brown Travel" notices.

Solo1

Solo1

Just found this on vosa PD1128125/1 - ROLLING SOLUTIONS LTD T/A D & G BUS, THE WELLINGTON, 78 HIGH STREET, UTTOXETER, ST14 7JD
Registration Accepted
Starting Point: Gaol Square, North Walls, Stafford
Finish Point: Lichfield Street, Wolverhampton
Via: Church Eaton, Penkridge
Service Number: 877
Service Type: Normal Stopping
Effective Date: 11-JUL-2014
Other Details: Monday to Saturday

mikestone

Already registered on the PC licence.

mikestone

no.2 on the 877/8 today - parked up unattended with engine running at Pitcher Bank at lunch time - I don't drive, but I thought that was illegal?

SBS

Funny that is as I was sat on it so thanks

mranon

was u asleep sbs?

arrivaaston

Bit of a random assumption lol

Ck

What's going on with route 23 a blue diamond bus on there is this a loan or a new purchase

Bob

It does look a bit daft a "diamond at the heart of Birmingham" bus operating cannocks possibly most little used service lol

arrivaaston

I'd of thought the "This Bus Is On Hire To Select Bus Services" was the clue.... And ok maybe does look daft but its better than not running the service at all.....

Tony

Quote from: arrivaaston on June 18, 2014, 10:50:30 PM
I'd of thought the "This Bus Is On Hire To Select Bus Services" was the clue.... And ok maybe does look daft but its better than not running the service at all.....

Y3NBB is now in Select livery at Long Acre, so will presumably be swopping places with Y274 soon

Bob

Quote from: arrivaaston on June 18, 2014, 10:50:30 PM

Lol I suppose so. Looks like another darts comin in its place then :-/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk