News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

select bus

Started by mranon, March 13, 2013, 12:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solo1

Wonder if had a problem & was replaced by the envrio

mranon

doesnt the 23 have a driver swap around that time? if so i wonder if select are testing the enviro out in service - good opportunity to spot any gremlins etc.

arrivaaston

SBS 2 T442EBD today on 23 :-)

Tony

winston

Quote from: Tony on April 19, 2014, 06:30:38 PM
And here is the Enviro 200

http://wmbusphotos.com/Select/SN56AYB.html

That was the one for sale at Ensign Bus that Simon said the asking price was too much wasn't it?

Tony

Quote from: Winston on April 19, 2014, 06:43:55 PM
Quote from: Tony on April 19, 2014, 06:30:38 PM
And here is the Enviro 200

http://wmbusphotos.com/Select/SN56AYB.html

That was the one for sale at Ensign Bus that Simon said the asking price was too much wasn't it?

It is ex Premiere, Nottingham, and I had it with Ensign, so probably!

arrivaaston

What's the cost of the bus gotta to do with anything? "/

winston

Quote from: arrivaaston on April 19, 2014, 07:08:19 PM
What's the cost of the bus gotta to do with anything? "/

Quite a bit I'd say!

arrivaaston

We seem to have wires crossed, I was reffering to the price of the bus, what has that got to do with anybody??

winston

Quote from: arrivaaston on April 20, 2014, 04:32:07 PM
We seem to have wires crossed, I was reffering to the price of the bus, what has that got to do with anybody??

We don't, I knew exactly what you were referring too.

Regarding the price of the bus, I was referring to something Simon Dunn commented about said bus & it was directed to Tony!

Solo1

looking forward to seeing this in their livery  this will show up a certain  operator in Wolverhampton

mranon

Trident 4609

Cheese

Allover white Enviro 200 WA09FHK was noted on the 878 outside Stafford station earlier on today.

PM

Quote from: Cheese on April 29, 2014, 05:02:30 PM
Allover white Enviro 200 WA09FHK was noted on the 878 outside Stafford station earlier on today.

Select are buying some really good quality vehicles.Ex Webberbus for the record.Hope it is in as good a condition as diamond 30929 as that was and is as good as new and is also ex Webberbus.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk