News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

select bus

Started by mranon, March 13, 2013, 12:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikestone

It is out of service, together with the double decker according to my informant, who says 8 and X546GGO are withdrawn.
;
Centrebus 248  was running as XIL6081, but its original mark YJ54BTV is showing as live by the DVSA.

Busman Jamie

X546GGO/X246PGT are not withdrawn, they are used as and when required and WA09FHK is still on fleet

Pat

Are Nbus valid on the 50?

Trident 4609

Quote from: NXWMFAN1105 on April 19, 2019, 03:43:27 PM
Are Nbus valid on the 50?

Yes; as it's a TfWM tendered service fully within the TfWM operating area.

Pat

Quote from: Nathan on April 19, 2019, 03:52:13 PM
Yes; as it's a TfWM tendered service fully within the TfWM operating area.
Thanks, I just wondered as the Network West Midlands website say they don't. Must be for Staffordshire services that they don't accept them?

Busman Jamie

Nbus isn't valid in the Staffordshire boundary anyway

Pat

Quote from: Busman Jamie on April 19, 2019, 07:18:44 PM
Nbus isn't valid in the Staffordshire boundary anyway
Yes, I know but the other Select services that travel through the Nbus area to/from Staffordshire don't accept them unlike other operators such as Banga and their 891 who accept them as far as Tettenhall.

BusMan Greg

Quote from: NXWMFAN1105 on April 19, 2019, 08:22:55 PM
Yes, I know but the other Select services that travel through the Nbus area to/from Staffordshire don't accept them unlike other operators such as Banga and their 891 who accept them as far as Tettenhall.
WE KNOW MATE!!!

mikestone

Quote from: Busman Jamie on April 19, 2019, 12:55:44 PM
X546GGO/X246PGT are not withdrawn, they are used as and when required and WA09FHK is still on fleet
I was only repeating what my informant told me on Thursday - he was quite specific re withdrawn and out of service.
Subsequently I read in buses that the Solo had gone to High Peak.

BusMan Greg

Quote from: mikestone on April 20, 2019, 03:35:47 PM
I was only repeating what my informant told me on Thursday - he was quite specific re withdrawn and out of service.
Subsequently I read in buses that the Solo had gone to High Peak.
Who was this "Informant"???

Grinder

Seen in Stafford yesterday one of the ex Centrebus Darts with a mixed livery, Select front end/Centrebus the rest, didn't catch reg or fleet number.
Seen in Stafford today new fleet no 8 - LN 03 AYL in full fleet livery.  This bus is Tbs Dart SLF / Tbs B37F.  It was first registered to Trustline, Hunsden 07/2002.

Hector

The ex Centrebus SPD in mixed livery is SK52 OKE which has a fully Select painted front complete with fleetname but Centrebus orange / blue/ white remainder. It's been running on the 12 Doxey service this week.

Pat

Quote from: Hector on April 26, 2019, 06:49:21 PM
The ex Centrebus SPD in mixed livery is SK52 OKE which has a fully Select painted front complete with fleetname but Centrebus orange / blue/ white remainder. It's been running on the 12 Doxey service this week.
Surely they'd paint the whole bus if they've painted the front?

BusMan Greg

Quote from: NXWMFAN1105 on April 26, 2019, 07:57:15 PM
Surely they'd paint the whole bus if they've painted the front?
These things take time yo do understand don't you

Pat

Quote from: BusMan Greg on April 26, 2019, 07:59:59 PM
These things take time yo do understand don't you
Yes, but why didn't they paint the whole bus all at the same time?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk