News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

select bus

Started by mranon, March 13, 2013, 12:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busman Jamie

X546GGO not confirmed as withdrawn as such, I think it's a spare bus and can be used anytime,

mranon

not seen 9 out for a bit is it still on the fleet? the new additions look very smart, hope the ex centrebus get painted up

Busman Jamie

9 is still on fleet and the bus 2 ex centrebus spds will be painted into fleet liverey

Hector

Quote from: Busman Jamie on February 21, 2019, 08:40:53 AM
X546GGO not confirmed as withdrawn as such, I think it's a spare bus and can be used anytime,

X546GGO noted back in service today still carrying fleet number 4, which unless BA07 GHA has been renumbered means there are currently two buses carrying fleet number 4.

Busman Jamie

Both carrying fleet number 4, I can only imagine that 1 of the 2 number '4's' will be renumbered

mikestone

Staffordshire CC lists a new 36 between Lichfield and Aldridge replacing the 35B.

BusMan Greg

Yea it pretty much does exactly the same route as the 35B other than no Aldridge-Walsall.

BusMan Greg

Here is the timetable for the 36 service

Pat

Service 50 (Wolverhampton - Wednesfield) is to be operated by Select from Monday 1st April.

Westy

Quote from: BusMan Greg on March 28, 2019, 07:22:20 PM
Here is the timetable for the 36 service

So a one bus requirement then.

Busman Jamie

Yes 1 bus to operate service 36

Trident 4609

Optare Solo fleet no. 3 (MX53 FEH) is today's bus on the first day of operation on former igo service 50 (Wednesfield-Wolverhampton)

Busman Jamie

Will most likely be the regular on 50

mikestone

I posted earlier regarding the arrival of a Dart and Solo from Centrebus, but it appears to have been deleted?
I now have a reg for the Dart - LN03AYL and the Solo was Centrebus 258. My informant also added they were expecting D&G's Centro.

mranon

I wonder if these are fleet replacements or additions. still not seen no.9 out for a bit.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk