News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

select bus

Started by mranon, March 13, 2013, 12:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

capital Potter

Quote from: Hector on January 25, 2018, 07:57:49 PM
No they don't - D&G have WA09 FHL.  Select still have WA09 FHK - it passed me on the 877 two hours ago

Sorry my typo. Got them the wrong way around. D&G fleet number 109 is indeed WA09 FHL

Busman Jamie

WA09FHK is NOT leaving Select Bus for D&G, the solo was painted here (all red) prior to going on loan to D&G, when it returns it will lose the fleet number of 9 and be renumbered

mranon

so does that mean the solo will end up in the select fleet eventually

Busman Jamie

Read my previous comment....

Walsall1955

Quote from: Grinder on January 20, 2018, 11:40:29 AM
Read elsewhere that Select now have an Optare Solo M850 MX54KYF. Can anyone confirm this.

Saw this Optare Solo in full Select livery (with fleetnames) today in Walsall on rail replacement duties.

Tony

Quote from: Busman Jamie on January 20, 2018, 01:33:03 PM
Im at the yard now and it's a solo free zone...

apart from this one
http://wmbusphotos.com/Select/MX54KYF.html

(It is actually on loan to Coastal Liner at the moment)

BusMan Greg

I do like solo's especially the ones at the former Midland company and I think MX54 will suit well on selects routes, especially the Stafford locals

Hector

Quote from: Busman Jamie on January 26, 2018, 06:05:14 PM
WA09FHK is NOT leaving Select Bus for D&G, the solo was painted here (all red) prior to going on loan to D&G, when it returns it will lose the fleet number of 9 and be renumbered

I thought the various references on this and the D&G thread were to one Solo, but the Solo which is currently D&G 9 is MX54 KYE, whilst the one in full Select livery and names which Tony photographed with Coastal liner yesterday and was in Stafford today is MX54 KYF.

Tony

Quote from: Hector on January 29, 2018, 07:31:15 PM
I thought the various references on this and the D&G thread were to one Solo, but the Solo which is currently D&G 9 is MX54 KYE, whilst the one in full Select livery and names which Tony photographed with Coastal liner yesterday and was in Stafford today is MX54 KYF.

Yes, it Appears Select have purchased both, and are loaning them out to different operators at the moment

Busman Jamie

KYF is back at Select Bus and has been on Stafford Town all day

BusMan Greg

Will these new buses be fleet numbers 11 and 12

Busman Jamie

No idea, they could replace darts but not sure

BusMan Greg

TBH if they was to replace the darts I don't know why because they all seem to be in good condition although OHZ has broken down a few times recently

Busman Jamie

OHZ has been fine when I've had it? When did it last break down?

BusMan Greg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk