News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

select bus

Started by mranon, March 13, 2013, 12:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derningtona

J722 GAP was still on the 13.08 876 from Stafford today.
Only Guy Arabs (a choice of 63) stopped at my front door 1957-1964!

Busman Jamie

And J722GAP will be on the same tomorrow, the next day and the day after that

Trident 4194

Quote from: Busman Jamie on December 20, 2016, 05:37:29 PM
And J722GAP will be on the same tomorrow, the next day and the day after that

What are the fares?

Busman Jamie

Depends where your travelling from and to and can't give accurate price because I've not got a ticket machine at my house lol

Tiptonian

It may be dirty inside and rattle a bit, but it still performs well, and there is no need to qualify that with "for its age".
Is this the last Gardner engined bus on regular stage carriage service in the area? There can't be many left in the whole country!

BusMan Greg

Will any of the enviro 200's be on the 67 after Christmas

BusMan Greg

It would be a change from all the old darts

Busman Jamie

Enviros have operated 67 previously, the 'old darts' as you put it,suit the 67 quite well, especially around fordhouses, many a time I've had a battle round there and only just got a MPD through so an e200 I'd of had no chance

mranon

j722gap's days in everyday service are numbered.......wonder what will replace it come 1st jan 2017. also not seen the ex Lothian darts out lately, especially no.3

BusMan Greg

What has happened to YK59 BXZ

Busman Jamie

The Ex Lothian darts are still on fleet, YX59BXZ was reported some time ago as been on loan to Centrebus

Trident 4194

Serious question: do they give change?

mikestone

D&G have just deleted some of their older Darts (and added YJ08PJU/V, previously hired), so maybe one of the Darts will turn up here?

BusMan Greg

When are they going to update selects fleet page

Tony

Quote from: BusMan Greg on December 21, 2016, 07:46:51 PM
When are they going to update selects fleet page

Over Christmas.

I am working on lots of them at the moment

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk