News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

select bus

Started by mranon, March 13, 2013, 12:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busman Jamie

that doesnt mean a thing lol, ive seen engineers/drivers from other companies taking buses to depot without changing the destination lol

mranon

maybe it was on its way back to garage. I'm sure ive seen select use the filling stations to refuel on the a5 too

Steveminor

I'll second that Jamie engineer's very seldom think about changing the blinds their minds always "get back to depot & sort out the problem" & to be fair that's what they're paid for.

woody38

How are you getting on with the 9 in Highfields, have heard arriva have tried all things to get rid of you. Also who is:responsible for Goal Square bus station there is no mention of your services or any other operater,s on the bus stops or timetables only arriva surely that,s not right

Busman Jamie

Arriva seem to think they own gaol square and i dare say info was pulled down same as natex info was

mranon

Very strange how other operators info goes missing or covered over by another's.

Steveminor

It's the ghost of staffordshire.  Someone call most haunted ☺

Steveminor

Strange how arrivas timetables don't dissappear though

Westy

Quote from: Steveminor on November 10, 2015, 07:03:52 PM
It's the ghost of staffordshire.  Someone call most haunted ☺

She's down under!

Busman Jamie

too true @Steveminor and even Arriva staff members say to public they own the bus station

Steveminor

Yeah they try & tell other operators that too & don't forget cannock where they're kind enough to let other companies in.

Busman Jamie

oh yes cant forget cannock where they have that **grits teeth** very helpful man 'supervising' the bus station

LG

Maybe they manage it on behalf of the council.  They do manage lichfield bus station on behalf of lichfield council

Steveminor

No its managed by the council

LG

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk