News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

select bus

Started by mranon, March 13, 2013, 12:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley 60171

Quote from: P419 EJW on July 02, 2015, 09:52:52 PM
Does anyone know if the Leyland Olympian J722 GAP is still 'alive'? Last week, I was waiting for the 878, 11:01 departure ex Wolverhampton, it was normally the double decker but that time was an E200. I asked the driver about the double decker. He said that the bus is dead and will be scrapped. I was wondering whether if I could have a confirmation on that?

Couldn't definitely say yay or nay but the E200 is now where the Olly would be departure wise. Think an SK52 is definitely the second bus but unsure of the third.

Busman Jamie

877/8 has had WA09FHK, SK52OHX and YX59BXZ

Bob

Y3 NBB the crappy old dart has broke down in cannock right by the bus stn causing absolute chaos cops directing traffic etc

Bob

The T reg Wright bodied dart looks like its broke down parked in cannock bus stn with engine cover up, on the 67. Hope the passengers arent stranded lol.

Dylanbusboy45

Where do routes 877/878 stop in Wolverhampton?

Trident 4609

Quote from: Dylanbusboy45 on July 28, 2015, 07:05:20 PM
Where do routes 877/878 stop in Wolverhampton?

Lichfield St (Opposite the Art Gallery)

the trainbasher

@Dylanbusboy45 remember that you won't be able to use a nBus on them. nNetwork is however acceptable!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Dylanbusboy45

mranon

Quote from: P419 EJW on July 02, 2015, 09:52:52 PM
Does anyone know if the Leyland Olympian J722 GAP is still 'alive'? Last week, I was waiting for the 878, 11:01 departure ex Wolverhampton, it was normally the double decker but that time was an E200. I asked the driver about the double decker. He said that the bus is dead and will be scrapped. I was wondering whether if I could have a confirmation on that?

j722 gap looks to have been resurrected. seen on 877/8 today.

P419 EJW

Quote from: mranon on July 31, 2015, 03:16:53 PM
j722 gap looks to have been resurrected. seen on 877/8 today.

Oh, that's brilliant! Thank you for letting me know, @mranon. :)

covlad27

I wonder if there is any new work in the pipeline with the impending loss of the 23 route. 

PM

Quote from: busman99 on August 01, 2015, 04:08:45 PM
I wonder if there is any new work in the pipeline with the impending loss of the 23 route.

Whats happening with the 23? Local authority cuts leafing to cancellation or someone else taking it on?

covlad27

Ive heard the LA have cut funding

Solo1

Quote from: DiamondDart on August 01, 2015, 05:05:48 PM

Whats happening with the 23? Local authority cuts leafing to cancellation or someone else taking it on?
could select not merge it with 67 service I know there are only a few journey's on there but it would be better than no service for those who use it

Busman Jamie

people of wimblebury would still moan trust me i live there.... i thought my missus was hard to please till i got to know the people of wimblebury

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk