News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Xplore Dundee

Started by winston, February 13, 2013, 10:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winston

Quote from: Squiz1971 on October 06, 2018, 05:06:39 PM
Heading down to Pensnett garage to join 732 I believe with @Tony driving @Abluhwleh

732 is still in Dundee at present.

Squiz1971

Quote from: Winston on October 06, 2018, 05:14:45 PM
732 is still in Dundee at present.
My mistake 732 is to follow, just looked up the Pensnett thread @Winston.

Tony

Quote from: Squiz1971 on October 06, 2018, 05:23:32 PM
My mistake 732 is to follow, just looked up the Pensnett thread @Winston.

Plan is for 732 a week on Tuesday

Sayeed

There is a picture of new E400MMC for XD by Gordon Scott.
Век живи - век учись

TT90

Anyone know if there will be a launch date for the Emeralds in the City and when they are likely to enter service on the 22 ?

JIM C

6688,6690 Were delivered today.

DJ

Quote from: JIM C on October 25, 2018, 05:09:31 PM
6688,6690 Were delivered today.

Photo by 'Onionwolf' on the Virtual Hub Discord server.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

JIM C

Quote from: TT90 on October 24, 2018, 09:54:33 PM
Anyone know if there will be a launch date for the Emeralds in the City and when they are likely to enter service on the 22 ?
Mid November and yes for the 22 Downfield/ Ninewlls hospital route.

JIM C

Quote from: TT90 on October 24, 2018, 09:54:33 PM
Public unveiling 19th November ,Dundee city square.

Tony

I have put the full details of all the full batch on the main site now

JIM C

How hard is it for DVLA to issue consecutive number plates .14 buses for Dundee and a variety of different combinations .

ross4122

Take a look at the batch of B5LH's at Stagecoach Strathtay - mixture of SA15 and SJ15 plates all in no particular order!

JIM C

Exactly ,someone must have a job of issuing them surely its simple enough to type in 14 consecutive plates .

MW

Are the plates not just all given to Alexander Dennis and it's up to them to allocate them to specific vehicles? I know with cars, a dealership is given a pool of new number plates and it's up to them to allocate them to each car. I would imagine it works like this with the bus manufacturer/dealerships too. When I purchased a new car from th dealer I asked to see what number plate would be allocated and if I could choose out of the ones they have, and was told that they have a large amount and they're allocated by the dealerships Head Office.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk