News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Started by 598, February 10, 2013, 01:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I was on 2297 from Telford/Bridgnorth garage earlier on the 588 from Perton to Kinver which broke down in the middle of nowhere! The driver managed to get back to Bobbington however had to use my phone to ring the garage who didn't even know where Bobbington was!! Would love to know what happened to BF52NZP?? It was steaming and leaking like there's no tomorrow!

arrivadays

Well - not surprising, considering it's one of the 52-plate ones that vibrate like there's no tomorrow. I reckon an early withdrawal, unless it transfers to Cannock...

"Welcome to Cannock - the graveyard of the Dennis Dart"
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

arrivaaston

Cannocks fk52mml seems to have dissapeard from Cannock

arrivadays

Quote from: arrivaaston on February 12, 2013, 07:56:04 AM
I would try and make it sound like an action-film thing:

Crew: "Boss - we have news that one of the prisoners of Cannock have disappeared from the radar, thus meaning he's escaped."
Boss: "Oh, ####! After leaving Telford, we couldn't make it suffer, could we! Security!"

#Drama Music Plays#

OK, that was a bit random. But yeah, I wonder where FK52MML has gone? Probably Oswestry, or back to Stafford.
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

Discodave

Quote from: arrivadays on February 12, 2013, 12:42:12 PM

Crew: "Boss - we have news that one of the prisoners of Cannock have disappeared from the radar, thus meaning he's escaped."
Boss: "Oh, ####! After leaving Telford, we couldn't make it suffer, could we! Security!"

#Drama Music Plays#

OK, that was a bit random. But yeah, I wonder where FK52MML has gone? Probably Oswestry, or back to Stafford.

I like that and your line arriva midlands making life hell

arrivadays

Quote from: Discodave on February 12, 2013, 12:44:11 PM

#Drama Music Plays#

Well, it's true! My local bus is the 55, and every single day, including Sundays, it is late! You normally get one missing out of the loop or two appearing together. Plus, we normally get poxy MPDs and Solos on it, ever since Greenline branding was abolished, alongside Blue-line, Red-line, Amber-line and Ruraline. Arriva need to sort it out!

Discodave

Quote from: arrivadays on February 12, 2013, 12:50:59 PM

#Drama Music Plays#

Well, it's true! My local bus is the 55, and every single day, including Sundays, it is late! You normally get one missing out of the loop or two appearing together. Plus, we normally get poxy MPDs and Solos on it, ever since Greenline branding was abolished, alongside Blue-line, Red-line, Amber-line and Ruraline. Arriva need to sort it out!

I did the 55 on loan from Cannock to Telford the timings were stupid I do not think I ever did a full trip and that was in the greenline days, the 44 was just about able to do but you could have a heavy load and your being shadowed by the other bus and the B**tard would not overtake to help so the only way to shaft them was run private from leegomary to Telford.

arrivadays

Quote from: Discodave on February 12, 2013, 01:10:13 PM
Quote from: arrivadays on February 12, 2013, 12:50:59 PM

#Drama Music Plays#

I did the 55 on loan from Cannock to Telford the timings were stupid I do not think I ever did a full trip and that was in the greenline days, the 44 was just about able to do but you could have a heavy load and your being shadowed by the other bus and the B**tard would not overtake to help so the only way to shaft them was run private from leegomary to Telford.
What bus did you use when you did the 55? An SB120?

Discodave

yes branded correctly too for the route.

arrivadays

Quote from: Discodave on February 12, 2013, 01:15:28 PM
yes branded correctly too for the route.
I remember, that before the SB120s were branded for the 55, they would have the East Lancs Spryte branded for the 55, which were then branded for 33. So, when they upgraded to the DAFs, they had made a sensible adjustment.

covlad27

This bus is parked in the dead pile at Cannocks yard, not sure whats wrong with it

arrivadays

Quote from: busman99 on February 14, 2013, 07:08:39 PM

This bus is parked in the dead pile at Cannocks yard, not sure whats wrong with it
Well, it was at Cannock - known for poorly maintaining its buses. That's what's wrong with it!

What the hell has any of that got to do with the subject of the topic??????

Bob

its a another bus from the same batch also knackered

arrivadays

Quote from: X94 on February 14, 2013, 11:52:31 PM
What the hell has any of that got to do with the subject of the topic??????
Quote from: bob on February 15, 2013, 06:54:33 AM
its a another bus from the same batch also knackered

Well, there's your answer. Thanks bob!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk