News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Travel de Courcey.

Started by BN, April 17, 2012, 11:17:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BN

Hi Tony, is it possible to create a folder for decourcey as I can post any news that I hear about if anybody is interested. Some big news coming up.
Regards

winston

Talking of DeCourcey, is the land that Decourcey's Miller St depot is built on anything to do NX? I was under the impression that Decourcey were originally intended to move in to NXWM's Miller St yard, rather than have their own depot built up the road.

Rob, are you able to give a hint about this big news? A takeover / expansion plans perhaps?

BN

No the land has nothing to do with TWM. Expansion plans are coming soon.

Tony

Quote from: rob@mdc on April 17, 2012, 11:17:59 AM
Hi Tony, is it possible to create a folder for decourcey as I can post any news that I hear about if anybody is interested. Some big news coming up.
Regards

Done!

PM

Really! Travel de Courcey has expanded greatly in recent years and months-they now operate all the park and rides, natex stuff and an extremely high quality service to Leicester not to mention the University of Warwick stuff. Please post your news as soon as you hear of it as I for one cannot wait!

PM

I wonder how they are expanding this time-buying operations, starting new commercial services, contract work, coach work.

TinnedPeaches

Sounds very exciting! Always been an admirer of the company and always feel it's a shame I don't live nearer to their main area of operations.

PM

I too admire the company and again a shame for me because ive only been on their buses a couple of times. On both occasions polite helpful drivers clean and fast buses and on both occasions really enjoyed using them. So well done Travel de Courcey and I cant wait to try the X6.

Ash

I use the 85 and 585 to and from Coventry rail station to the City clean/fast/modern buses with friendly drivers a shame that NX Coventry doesnt have such as friendly drivers.

BN

10 brand new Citaros are on order. From Birmingham depot.

BN

PM

Really? For which routes?

PM

Does this mean theyre going into bus services in birmingham-commercial or contracted and i cant wait to see them!

winston

Where are they going to fit, the site is only big enough for the NX coaches

Quote from: rob@mdc on April 17, 2012, 07:49:53 PM
10 brand new Citaros are on order. From Birmingham depot.

BN

Not officially announced yet so i'd rather not say too much.
I will say that we have won the Coventry P+R North. There are some new battery powered solo's in the paintshop now.
We also have a new Optare i4 demonstrator at Coventry depot.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk