News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Heartlands etc.

Started by mikestone, January 11, 2013, 07:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikestone

from VOSA  - the mind boggles!
;

PD1055648/16 - ACORN COACH & BUS LIMITED T/A Acorn of Tamworth, UNIT 3, APEX CENTRE, LOVELL, LICHFIELD ROAD INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, TAMWORTH, B79 7TA

Registration Accepted
    Starting Point: Tamworth, Corporation Street
    Finish Point: Tamworth, Corporation Street
    Via: Ventura Park, Mile Oak, Fazeley
    Service Number: 10
    Service Type: Normal Stopping
    Effective Date: 11-MAR-2014
    Other Details: Monday to Saturday

PD1055648/17 - ACORN COACH & BUS LIMITED T/A Acorn of Tamworth, UNIT 3, APEX CENTRE, LOVELL, LICHFIELD ROAD INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, TAMWORTH, B79 7TA

Registration Accepted
    Starting Point: Tamworth Victoria Road Terminal
    Finish Point: Tamworth Victoria Road Terminal
    Via: Glascote & Amington Heath
    Service Number: 15
    Service Type: Normal Stopping/Circular
    Effective Date: 24-MAR-2014
    Other Details: Circular Route

Steveminor

I'll bet my years wage that either one or both of these routes won't ever start

nx4737

The 780 covers most of his proposed 15, an that is usually dead!

the trainbasher

Isn't the 10 partially of the 110??

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Solo1

Kevin

Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Bob

Considering its supposed to be a motorway express service the X73 doesn't half get some rubbish on it.  Lol

the trainbasher

For once bob we are in agreement!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

jc

That MPD copes with the loadings and traffic fine, just a shame about the battered livery!

mikestone

12,13,823 operated by Solus from *tomorrow* (7th) according to Staffordshire CC - I don't recall ever seeing them on N&P.
;
Now also shows 88 withdrawn after 7th - may not have scrolled down far enough before though.

arrivaaston

Has their stolen "beloved" NSU512 olympian been found yet

mikestone

From Staffs website, yet another short  notice change  - how do they get away with it?

;
From 22nd April 2014
• Acorn Bus service 82/84A/84C/X82 (Tamworth – Clifton Campville) will
be taken over by Arriva, with no change to the timetable.

mikestone

It would seem Heartland didn't give them up after all.

mikestone

According to the latest Staffs update they are going to be operated by Solus from May 19th.
;
From 25th June they are cancelling the 15 and amending the 10 - I was in Corporation street for arond an hour on Friday and never saw a 10 - has anyone ever seen a 15?

the trainbasher

Todays X73. as normal, is the Really Orange Optare Excel Y237DBC

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk