News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Diamond Bus - Discussion

Started by Ash, March 20, 2012, 11:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winston

Quote from: Tomf1993 on January 17, 2016, 11:05:55 PM
Lol , drivers have to walk around Hallbridge Way, then Tipton Road to John's Lane to get some buses, atleast 5 - 10 mins walk that is, so that is 10 mins calculated into their duty time. All the buses do not run from Hallbridge Way as that yard cant hold all the buses, half get parked in the car park mate. Also why are some buses red, blue and black? Why not just have one colour and have a nice branded system in place, with plenty off publicity etc I know more people use the 29 301 302 compared to the TWM one as its just a 2 pound return, very good price.

No they don't, as there's a gate in to Britannia St opposite Barnshaw Section benders, level with the bus wash (been there years) staff only have to cross the A457

MW

The reason they've acquired it is the whole Tividale operation will be moving across the road. So there'll be a big yard, car park and traffic. Current depot to become all head office/engineering/extra space for withdrawn buses/engineering etc.

Tomf1993

Quote from: Winston on January 17, 2016, 11:21:07 PM
No they don't, as there's a gate in to Britannia St opposite Barnshaw Section benders, level with the bus wash (been there years) staff only have to cross the A457

Thanks @Winston  did not know that :-)

Eric Shaw

Despite all the problems in Redditch Rotala shares are at an all time high, according to Coach and Bus weekly. Shares in all the big groups have fallen sharply, in line with the rest of the stock market. They must be doing something right somewhere..

Cedric

PD0001374/392 - DIAMOND BUS LTD, HALLBRIDGE WAY, TIPTON ROAD, TIVIDALE, WARLEY, B69 3HW

Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Stratford, Bridge Street and Pebworth given service number 27 effective from 15-Feb-2016. To amend Route and Timetable
diamond 8\10/125/292

bensweeney14

Does anyone know if/when the Signature Citaros are out? IE BF60OFA/BV10ZJU? They only ever seem to have BV10ZJU out on a Saturday now.
Regards, Ben.
My Transport Photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/92414404@N08/

Solo1

Any one got the plans of what the new diamond depot at Tividale
Will.look like thanks

Solo1

PD0001374/367 - DIAMOND BUS LTD, HALLBRIDGE WAY, TIPTON ROAD, TIVIDALE, WARLEY, B69 3HW

Variation Accepted: Operating between Newhall and Birmingham given service number 108 effective from 10-Apr-2016. To amend Route and Timetable.

PD0001374/375 - DIAMOND BUS LTD, HALLBRIDGE WAY, TIPTON ROAD, TIVIDALE, WARLEY, B69 3HW

Variation Accepted: Operating between Walsall Bus Station (Stand N) and Blakenall, Blakenhall Church given service number 29 effective from 10-Apr-2016. To amend Timetable.

wonder what the changes are

Tomf1993

Interesting about the 29, my local route.

sonic84

I see from the nxwm site that the 142 frequency is being amended to every 40 minutes due to reliability issues.

There is no mention about it being cut back to Halesowen - Stourbridge only.

Dom

Quote from: sonic84 on February 14, 2016, 06:33:38 PM
I see from the nxwm site that the 142 frequency is being amended to every 40 minutes due to reliability issues.

There is no mention about it being cut back to Halesowen - Stourbridge only.

NWM I presume

Westy

Quote from: Tomf1993 on February 12, 2016, 02:37:50 PM
Interesting about the 29, my local route.

Doesnt that one operate late evenings, but the 301 (& 302) don't, if the NWM timetable I saw was right?

Must admit I'm intrigued to know how Diamond managed to run that one late evenings, competing with a half hourly NX 29, when they couldn't complete in the evenings on the 301 against NX, finishing around 7pm?

winston

PD0001374/260 - DIAMOND BUS LTD, HALLBRIDGE WAY, TIPTON ROAD, TIVIDALE, WARLEY, B69 3HW
Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Stourbridge Bus Station and Halesowen Bus Station given service number 142 effective from 21-Feb-2016. To amend Route and Timetable.

Adam 404

30165 was in Leamington Spa today for some reason...
Sorry for the poor picture... I didn't expect to see it!!

winston

Quote from: Adam 404 on February 16, 2016, 03:08:25 PM
30165 was in Leamington Spa today for some reason...
Sorry for the poor picture... I didn't expect to see it!!

Diamond operate the National Grid shuttle service serving Leamington Rail St from Redditch Garage

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk