News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Bugs & Errors - Main Site

Started by windy miller, February 04, 2013, 02:13:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amodelofcontrol

Tony

thanks as ever for your most-useful updates. Looks like a minor issue with the new First fleetchanges - they are not (yet) showing, despite the main page saying period 8, but when I click through it's still period 7 as the latest.

Tony

Quote from: amodelofcontrol on November 29, 2023, 08:38:11 AMTony

thanks as ever for your most-useful updates. Looks like a minor issue with the new First fleetchanges - they are not (yet) showing, despite the main page saying period 8, but when I click through it's still period 7 as the latest.
Yes just noticed myself, I will sort tonight 

amodelofcontrol

Squiz1971

@Tony I can only access E184 from the last update when I click on the other 3 links nothing happens. I can open all the other links from previous days no problem

RW

Same again Squiz but put it down to just being 'one of those things'.

Tony

Quote from: Squiz1971 on December 01, 2023, 03:35:03 PM@Tony I can only access E184 from the last update when I click on the other 3 links nothing happens. I can open all the other links from previous days no problem
Something odd did happen with E184, the page saved somewhere completely different to where it should.

I have corrected that now, so it should be working now

Stu

Quote from: Tony on December 01, 2023, 08:49:37 PMSomething odd did happen with E184, the page saved somewhere completely different to where it should.

I have corrected that now, so it should be working now
The links for NXWM E186 to GoNW 3289 are invalid, they all point to 'local' files on your computer.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Tony

Quote from: Stu on December 02, 2023, 03:24:12 PMThe links for NXWM E186 to GoNW 3289 are invalid, they all point to 'local' files on your computer.

@Stu Are they working for you now?

Stu

Quote from: Tony on December 02, 2023, 03:37:20 PM@Stu Are they working for you now?
Those two both work now, but the other ones in-between don't
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

frostjay974

The last update for the NX bus changes still says 4/12/23 after the December 2023 changes have been announced 

frostjay974

The Latest picture of E199 is at Pensnett not Birmingham Central Garage 

mesub

The page for 6140 doesn't seem to load any images for me. I've tried on both my mobile and a laptop.
23 - Bartley Green
76 - Northfield
X20 - Birmingham Via Longbridge, Northfield & QE Hospital / University

Tony

Never h
Quote from: mesub on February 22, 2024, 09:44:18 PMThe page for 6140 doesn't seem to load any images for me. I've tried on both my mobile and a laptop.
Never had half a page loading before. I'll try and correct it tomorrow, thanks

Squiz1971

Quote from: Tony on February 22, 2024, 10:07:00 PMNever hNever had half a page loading before. I'll try and correct it tomorrow, thanks
Still having trouble accessing 6140 page the background loads but not the pictures @Tony 

Tony

tHIN
Quote from: Squiz1971 on February 24, 2024, 02:09:54 PMStill having trouble accessing 6140 page the background loads but not the pictures
I think it is fixed now

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk