News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

select bus

Started by mranon, March 13, 2013, 12:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie A

Quote from: IMarkeh on August 21, 2023, 09:09:09 PMOh really? Interesting. Just for Select or will it be shared with Chaserider for their Telford tenders?

Even so, the point still remains, Select has a lot of dead mileage and could significantly improve the overall network (bearing in mind the combined ticketing with Chaserider) which then increases bus patronage in the area benefitting everyone.
The depot is for Select Bus only, not Chaserider

Jamie A

The second versa SV60CCX is now here 

Capitalpotter

Quote from: Jamie A on August 21, 2023, 09:54:56 PMThe depot is for Select Bus only, not Chaserider
How many buses will be based at the new depot.

Craigkibbs

Quote from: Capitalpotter on August 22, 2023, 12:10:37 PMHow many buses will be based at the new depot.
Guessing 8.

Rachvince53

Quote from: twbc99 on August 21, 2023, 06:35:26 PMThe new timetables are on the Select website with the 406 dated as the 4th September.
The information on gov.uk is clearly wrong as Diamond Bus website also states it to be no longer run by them from 4th September.  Thank you for clarifying the situation.

Jamie A

E200 MMC's GW/JW65GSW both here.... Fleet numbers to be confirmed 

Versa SV60CCO is numbered 27
Versa SV60CCX is numbered 11

mranon

Are the deckers still in use here (17,19,20,36)? Also not seen 21 and 33 out for a while. 

Jamie A

Quote from: mranon on September 07, 2023, 08:15:15 AMAre the deckers still in use here (17,19,20,36)? Also not seen 21 and 33 out for a while.
Deckers 19/20 are back on their school services 

21/33 will be returning to service very soon

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer

There again 33 hasn't been seen in ages either

mikestone

SV60CCO was at Pitcher Bank at lunchtime - it did not appear to have any fleetnames or fleetnumbers.
;
I keep missing the GSW's - one or both of which retain Red Rose livery

mikestone

GW65GSW was in Goal Square this afternoon on the 8 - bustimes appears to have it as 40 JW65BUS.

mikestone

Has anyone any photographic evidence of the existence of  a vehicle registered JW65BUS - I've tried google and all I could find was a note on a photo of  EsomethingRRT.
Where does bustimes get its registration info from?
I'd have thought operators using fleetnumbers only entered that in the machine?

MX05WHR-Enjoyer

QuoteHas anyone any photographic evidence of the existence of  a vehicle registered JW65BUS - I've tried google and all I could find was a note on a photo of  EsomethingRRT.
No photos of it at select yet, but it was previously registered JW65 GSW with red rose travel im like 80% sure.

the trainbasher

QuoteHas anyone any photographic evidence of the existence of  a vehicle registered JW65BUS - I've tried google and all I could find was a note on a photo of  EsomethingRRT.
The ExRRT plate was a private plate which replaced the JW65GSW at Red Rose. Red Rose use private plates on a number of their vehicles.

JW65 was new to Whitelaw - @Tony has photographed it https://wmbusphotos.com/NONWM/SW/WhitelawsJW65GSW.html

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

mikestone

Thanks - but that's not what I asked. Bustimes has it as JW65BUS - the only other references appear to be
;
https://www.flickr.com/photos/199155338@N04/53190310197/in/photolist-2p3ff6K
which is E20RRT
and
https://fleetreport.co.uk/latest-news/13th-september-2023

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk