News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Wolverhampton Garage

Started by Trident 4609, July 21, 2013, 10:21:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimboe89

Any reason why we are now getting short wheel base E200s on the 10 to Perton?  Have noticed them quite regularly over the last week or so.

Two journeys didn't show up at the bus station this afternoon.  When a bus did turn up it was the short E200 which was crush loaded!  How it wasn't over capacity I will never know as the driver kept picking up more and more people through town.

BK63 YWP

Noticed 15/16s have been single deckers today, are trees causing issues again @BN
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Roy

Quote from: BK63 YWP on April 06, 2023, 11:06:24 PMNoticed 15/16s have been single deckers today, are trees causing issues again @BN
They've been single deck all week.  The bus I caught back from Merry Hill yesterday afternoon was full and standing.

BN

Quote from: BK63 YWP on April 06, 2023, 11:06:24 PMNoticed 15/16s have been single deckers today, are trees causing issues again @BN
On diversion

PB50

I've noticed on bus times that Wolverhampton seem to be running the 701 school service this afternoon. Have they took it over from Walsall garage.

WalsallBuses2007

QuoteI've noticed on bus times that Wolverhampton seem to be running the 701 school service this afternoon. Have they took it over from Walsall garage.
I think so Walsall have kept the Morning Run as I see this the morning journey every day but afternoons have gone to Wolverhampton 

LR55LTR

How will the A449 closure from later this month affect the 15/16 from Wolverhampton?

BNH2004

What's happened to 4986, I haven't seen it and it hasn't tracked for a while

18WilliamsLi

Quote from: BNH2004 on June 05, 2023, 05:48:38 PMWhat's happened to 4986, I haven't seen it and it hasn't tracked for a while
It's at bc for repairs

BN

Anyone wanting last rides on 4442 & 4558 then do it in the next few days.

18WilliamsLi

Quote from: BN on June 24, 2023, 02:58:35 PMAnyone wanting last rides on 4442 & 4558 then do it in the next few days.
Will they be out tomorrow 

PB50

5416 coming down Wolverhampton Rd and turned left in to Green Lane heading to Beechdale at 9.35am today. Surely it should have been going in to the bus station first. People standing in Walsall bus station not happy about it not turning up as this is the first one from Walsall on a Sunday at 9.45am.

JPC

Quote from: PB50 on June 25, 2023, 09:44:06 AM5416 coming down Wolverhampton Rd and turned left in to Green Lane heading to Beechdale at 9.35am today. Surely it should have been going in to the bus station first. People standing in Walsall bus station not happy about it not turning up as this is the first one from Walsall on a Sunday at 9.45am.

Do drivers still use printed running boards or is this info now displayed on ticket machines?, as there seems to be many issues lately with drivers seemingly not following the correct instructions.
It looks like 5416 was running dead towards Walsall BS to commence the 9:45 but then turned back to Wood End to operate the 9:03 to Walsall at around 50 minutes late so was completely pointless and thus caused it to lose much more mileage afterwards.

dw1308

Quote from: JPC on June 25, 2023, 11:47:48 AMDo drivers still use printed running boards or is this info now displayed on ticket machines?, as there seems to be many issues lately with drivers seemingly not following the correct instructions.
It looks like 5416 was running dead towards Walsall BS to commence the 9:45 but then turned back to Wood End to operate the 9:03 to Walsall at around 50 minutes late so was completely pointless and thus caused it to lose much more mileage afterwards.
We do still use printed running boards as well as the ticket machine giving us info, not sure how the driver got the dead route wrong but maybe its a case of his/her running board the day before had a certain dead route and he read it wrong or he/she was in a bit of a rush and just went into autopilot. I know from my experience that I have picked up my running board expecting a dead route to my outer terminus but its a dead route to my inner terminus

BN

Slight change from 4442 to 4619, but anyone that wants 4442 or 4538 do it now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk