News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Bus Accidents/Incidents.

Started by P419 EJW, June 15, 2014, 11:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ellspurs

Quote from: Tony on February 08, 2023, 09:15:17 PMKnowing Reach it's a wonder one of the passengers wasn't making a fortune on only fans
They were trying to get to M&S to get their "Too Good to Go" bag for that investigative report.

Tony

Quote from: Tony on February 08, 2023, 09:36:37 AMJust to confirm there was no fire, and is no fire damage, just sticking brakes which is currently being fixed. The bus is not withdrawn.
And further news is 4453 is out on the 7 all day today, so runmours of its demise were greatly exaggerated.

Mike K

Quote from: Ginger66 on February 09, 2023, 04:29:09 AMSurely I thought I assistance/working dogs would be allowed in buses.
Assistance dogs are allowed on buses, in fact I've seen plenty of dogs on buses. But the article doesn't mention that it was her assistance dog (which are highly trained and unlikely to be aggressive). It just mentions an aggressive dog. 

Jack6101

4743 got caught against the railings in Dudley bus staton this morning due to a works lorry being parked in a stupid position 
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

Sandy Lane

Rachvince53

markcf83

Don't judge me until you've walked in my size ten shoes.

Sandy Lane

Quote from: markcf83 on February 16, 2023, 03:37:03 PMMethinks a carpeting is in order from his boss.
Bloomin right! Guess it had to be reversed out the way it came in? If so bet it caused traffic mayhem?

BrumKev86

There was a nasty crash this afternoon on Lode Lane near to Solihull Hospital involving a bus ( looks to be 6113) and a car. Road was closed for a while, fingers crossed all make a swift recovery.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/crash-involving-car-bus-leaves-26268909?utm_source=linkCopy&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar
Grew up in Great Barr, now living in North Somerset

filbus1

6932 seems to have had a mishap on the X10.

Coventrybususer95

E024 has had a car go into the side of her
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Tony

The quote at the end says it all!

" "We were called following a collision between a car and bus on Sandy Lane just before 12.40pm yesterday (February 26). The driver of the car left the scene. "

ellspurs

Does the electric mirrors on those vehicles record?

Last time someone hit me in Cov, they drove off but luckily the taxi driver behind us stopped and gave me the registration plate. I checked the details and there was no MOT, tax or insurance on it. Typical.

Tony

Quote from: ellspurs on February 27, 2023, 07:22:24 PMDoes the electric mirrors on those vehicles record?

Last time someone hit me in Cov, they drove off but luckily the taxi driver behind us stopped and gave me the registration plate. I checked the details and there was no MOT, tax or insurance on it. Typical.
The mirrors don't record, but there's 8 external CCTV cameras on them

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk