News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

National Express Coaches

Started by winston, October 01, 2012, 12:57:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

JoNi

DeanM66A

Quote from: JoNi on March 11, 2018, 01:52:51 PM
Weymouth : Marks?

https://www.flickr.com/gp/92409298@N06/uEksG4

Must be a load of schoolkids around!

I'm not entirely sure why it can't just state "Weymouth".  I'm pretty sure all NX Weymouth services terminate outside Marks & Spencers.

Michael Bevan

I'm not sure where to post this, but this is one working that may interest a few people...A photo has been posted on the West Midlands Transport Facebook group of Edwards Boa Vista BU18 OTB on the northbound 330 today from Penzance to Nottingham. It should operate the southbound 330 tomorrow if it isn't swapped. If anyone wants to photograph it, the coach should be in Digbeth Coach Station between 10:05-11:00 tomorrow morning.

Solo1

Quote from: Michael Bevan on June 28, 2018, 08:33:07 PM
I'm not sure where to post this, but this is one working that may interest a few people...A photo has been posted on the West Midlands Transport Facebook group of Edwards Boa Vista BU18 OTB on the northbound 330 today from Penzance to Nottingham. It should operate the southbound 330 tomorrow if it isn't swapped. If anyone wants to photograph it, the coach should be in Digbeth Coach Station between 10:05-11:00 tomorrow morning.
a post on Facebook says don't think it will be a decker

Michael Bevan

Quote from: Solo1 on June 28, 2018, 09:54:21 PM
a post on Facebook says don't think it will be a decker

It's been stated in a comment by someone who works for NX that it'll either be swapped tonight, or tomorrow in Bristol.

winston

First of the Levante 3's are entering service with Edwards, BU18OTE:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/sidthedogsdad/29412102638

I noticed the 504 destination displays haven't been updated and still were showing via St Ives on the coach that was operating the 06:50 from Camborne to London on Wednesday morning.
Does anyone know why it no longer serves St Ives as it was still serving it last year. Is it something to do with the signs at the bus station that have also been put up in the last year?
"Kernow Buses Only
Maximum 2 Buses at any time
All other vehicles are prohibited
CCTV and Enforcement In Operation"?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

D10

Probably it just wasn't carrying enough passengers to serve St Ives. If it was a viable town to serve then I am sure an alternative stop would have been used in the town even if the bus station couldn't be used.

Quote from: D10 on August 12, 2018, 08:52:58 PM
Probably it just wasn't carrying enough passengers to serve St Ives. If it was a viable town to serve then I am sure an alternative stop would have been used in the town even if the bus station couldn't be used.
Could be that there isn't anywhere suitable in the town? Can't see any alternative stop in the town where it'd be suitable to turn a coach round. Some coaches operating on private hires seem to struggle getting round the narrow roads.
As it does stop at St Erth now and other than train connections to St Ives there's nothing at St Erth? Or could it be it took to much time going into the town for the number of people using it, so its easier to stop at St Erth (where there are trains to St Ives) on the way to Penzance rather than going into ST Ives?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Ally

Levante III BU18OTL has just left Bristol for Swansea on the 201 service, covering for an earlier breakdown.
~ Alistair (A.K.A. Ally)
~ Originally from Bedworth, Warwickshire. Now residing in Bristol
~ CSA at National Express, Bristol
~ https://www.facebook.com/alistair.transportchat

Ally

Any Levante III spotters, BU18 OTH is doing the 337 to Rugby at 1600 from Bristol, calls in at Gloucester, Cheltenham, Eveshan, Bidford, Stratford, Warwick, Leamington and Coventry on the way.
~ Alistair (A.K.A. Ally)
~ Originally from Bedworth, Warwickshire. Now residing in Bristol
~ CSA at National Express, Bristol
~ https://www.facebook.com/alistair.transportchat

D10

Sorry couldn't catch the reg but one of Edward's new Levante III is currently parked at Digbeth waiting to do the 1500 hours 528 to Haverfordwest.

4369Beast

There is a 410 broken down on the entry slip road onto the A40 towards London coming off Target Roundabout

CL

Quote from: D10 on September 23, 2018, 02:05:33 PM
Sorry couldn't catch the reg but one of Edward's new Levante III is currently parked at Digbeth waiting to do the 1500 hours 528 to Haverfordwest.
Another today..

This time it's the 1400 departure to Rochdale
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk