News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

WINTER 2017-2018 - Snow Service Updates

Started by Dom, December 08, 2017, 09:09:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nearly all services are operating as normal this morning.
NX:
"Morning service update on Wednesday 13th December
Service update - Wednesday 13th December - 9.10am
Nearly all services are now running as normal, those services still affected by diversions are listed below...
If your bus isn't listed it is running AS NORMAL
Service 27 (Yardley Wood) - unable to serve Willetts Road.
Service 28 - terminating at Heartlands - normal line of route to Scott Arms.
Service 65 - will run to normal line route to the city. From City buses are using Short Heath Road & Witton Lodge Road.
Services X4 - Using Reddicap Heath to the Anvil, then to ASDA. Follows the reverse to Sutton.
Services X14 - From Sutton using the X4 route to Rectory Road,  then Springfield Road. Follows the reverse to the city."

Diamond:
The following services will not operate.
"192s - will operate as 192, 831 - Wolverley School, 833 - Wolverley School, 302 - Worcester 6th Form
303 - Worcester will terminate at Worcester Bus Station
2S - Bewdley High school is closed will now be a 2L"

Stagecoach:
Nuneaton 766 - Not serving Hurley Queensway. Nuneaton 1 - Romsley Avenue and Glenfield Avenue aren't being served.
Nuneaton 55/57 - Not serving Kersley Village. Nuneaton 10 - Not serving Alexander Avenue, Earl Shilton.

Igo:
"The 19 service is unable to serve the roads of Manningford Road, Pennyacre Road, Lindsworth Road, Baldwin Road, Longfellow Road, Overbury Road, Northfield Station, Chaddesley Road, Oddingley Road, Slingfield Road, Fordrough, Coombes Lane, Thurlestone Road"
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

All NX services are now back to normal only route still affected is the YW 27 which is unable to serve Willets Road.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Kevin

Quote from: 2206 on December 13, 2017, 10:09:10 AM
All NX services are now back to normal only route still affected is the YW 27 which is unable to serve Willets Road.

Does that mean you'll stop the copy & paste insane long posts then?
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

winston

Quote from: Kevin on December 13, 2017, 12:30:10 PM

Obviously thinks people are incapable of clicking on a weblink

Dom

Quote from: Kevin on December 13, 2017, 12:30:10 PM

I hope!

karl724223

Quote from: Winston on December 13, 2017, 01:21:22 PM
SO WHY ALLOW HIM TO DO IT   WINST?????????

the trainbasher

Quote from: Winston on December 13, 2017, 01:21:22 PM

But the thing is web sites change and web links expire, whereas posting the text is more useful as for us forum users it is easy to have it in one place and as a archival record.

Plus in the event any of our members on here use accessibility tools on their devices, it is more easier to read

I know some of the forums I subscribe to, they actually have rules that if a link is posted, the text from that link is posted too.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

karl724223

Quote from: the trainbasher on December 13, 2017, 02:04:19 PM
But the thing is web sites change and web links expire, whereas posting the text is more useful as for us forum users it is easy to have it in one place and as a archival record.

Plus in the event any of our members on here use accessibility tools on their devices, it is more easier to read

I know some of the forums I subscribe to, they actually have rules that if a link is posted, the text from that link is posted too.
so wouldn't it have been easier just to post the link  for people to click on

Quote from: karl724223 on December 13, 2017, 02:12:18 PM
so wouldn't it have been easier just to post the link  for people to click on
I did, but the link won't work in a few hours and then the link means nothing, e.g if you look back at the thread next week
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

BK63 YWP

And it's like when you replied to a thread and send the same contents to people as a message.

Some people have lives, and don't need to religiously study the nxbus website for updates and post them on the forum when a link would suffice or you go on the NX site first!
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Dom

Well this link doesn't expire www.nxbus.co.uk and that had all the diversions on when they were in place.

BK63 YWP

Oh @Dom throwing some shade haha, anyways the snow is going and the next lot of snow (when it occurs) could have a different impact.
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

the trainbasher

Quote from: Dom on December 13, 2017, 04:53:40 PM
Well this link doesn't expire www.nxbus.co.uk and that had all the diversions on when they were in place.

That may be @Dom but the majority of us forum members are more likely to be on here, where we can at the same time discuss the impact, and less on nxwms website or social media. I for one appreciate the updates on here

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

karl724223

Quote from: the trainbasher on December 13, 2017, 05:47:20 PM
That may be @Dom but the majority of us forum members are more likely to be on here, where we can at the same time discuss the impact, and less on nxwms website or social media. I for one appreciate the updates on here
looking out your window would have the same impact

karl724223

Just to let you all know.  It's raining.  Can't find the link  @Dom

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk