News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Recent posts

Not explicitly mentioned and it has been quiet in terms of asb but as the 37 isn't serving Queen Elizabeth Aveune I assume it has restarted there on diversion again https://x.com/nxwestmidlands/status/1792608527539675139?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Quote from: Tony on Today at 12:11:39 PMIt's not weird when you see some off the changes admin have had to reverse
That's understandable to be honest, so many spammers.
6991 not tracking on 80. 
National Express West Midlands / Re: Hydrogen vehicles
Last post by Steve3229vp - Today at 03:18:45 PM
Quote from: Mayfield on May 16, 2024, 09:48:26 PMIf they do return to service next week better be quick to get a photo as I bet they don't last a week
You're always positive about the Hydrogen buses aren't you !
Arriva / Re: Arriva Leicester
Last post by Magikrabby - Today at 02:47:09 PM
Quote from: joieman on Yesterday at 11:40:01 AMWhat's even more puzzling is why it was the three surplus buses that haven't had anything done to them.
I think the answer as to why is pretty obvious - they are at Thurmaston! The ones that had branding removed and were repainted are Hinckley's, who seem care more about presentation of their buses. Not that that's an excuse! xD
2023 (3/4 branded) on 2
It's better this way now stops the kids putting idiotic changes and insulting comments 
Quote from: Ingleboro261F on Today at 11:35:43 AMBus times has changed so now only experts can make edits, weird....
It's not weird when you see some off the changes admin have had to reverse 
National Express West Midlands / Re: Hydrogen vehicles
Last post by Tony - Today at 12:10:49 PM
Quote from: Ingleboro261F on Today at 11:34:26 AMI'm guessing they are still unavailable then because they haven't come back into service this week
They're available, but staff have to be found to get them fuelled first
National Express West Midlands / Re: Buses on loan
Last post by Twm 1990S - Today at 11:35:58 AM
4696 on X51
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk