News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Birmingham Central Garage

Started by Liverpool Street, July 01, 2013, 05:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Forgot it even it existed but I saw a 97P yesterday. Is this still usual to see? Haven't seen one for a very long time!

MasterPlan

Quote from: Jack on May 28, 2018, 02:26:00 PM
Forgot it even it existed but I saw a 97P yesterday. Is this still usual to see? Haven't seen one for a very long time!

Quote from: Justin Tyme on March 17, 2018, 08:41:57 PM
I think advertised 97P workings disappeared some time ago, but the 97P display evidently still exists is used for the occasional (presumably unscheduled) short working to Pine Square.
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

Jack

CL

I've just been on a 22, which stopped in Harborne to allow a wheelchair-bound passenger onboard.

I'm not quite sure how it's activated, whether through the cab, or more likely the wheelchair request button on the exterior of the bus - but the following message then played: (or somewhere along the lines of)

"Your attention please! A customer who requires the wheelchair area is about to board. Please vacate this space to allow them to travel safely."

Not sure if anyone else has heard this message being played. Just thought I'd mention it.
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

John

Quote from: CL on June 05, 2018, 01:18:02 PM
I've just been on a 22, which stopped in Harborne to allow a wheelchair-bound passenger onboard.

I'm not quite sure how it's activated, whether through the cab, or more likely the wheelchair request button on the exterior of the bus - but the following message then played: (or somewhere along the lines of)

"Your attention please! A customer who requires the wheelchair area is about to board. Please vacate this space to allow them to travel safely."

Not sure if anyone else has heard this message being played. Just thought I'd mention it.

A button in the cab. On the MMCs. Never seen it used though

CL

Quote from: John on June 05, 2018, 01:50:25 PM
A button in the cab. On the MMCs. Never seen it used though
Ah, alright. Well that was very short mystery, then. :P Case closed! ;)

Thanks, John

karl724223

We got them on 3302/5 it's a button in the cab

37351ml

Hi, can anyone confirm if the board that works the x1 to airport at 08.20 from city will go on to work the 17.43 x1 from Coventry this evening. Thank you

John

Quote from: 37351ml on June 06, 2018, 08:42:13 AM
Hi, can anyone confirm if the board that works the x1 to airport at 08.20 from city will go on to work the 17.43 x1 from Coventry this evening. Thank you

No. Back in garage at 10am

CL

Solo1

4879 is on 60 if anyone wants it

Rob H

Quote from: Solo1 on June 09, 2018, 10:05:39 AM
4879 is on 60 if anyone wants it

@Tony Will 4879 still be out on the 60 after 7pm?
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

Nxwm

National exprsss coach parked up in BC depot any idea why it's there for?

CL

Quote from: Nxwm on June 11, 2018, 11:13:10 PM
National exprsss coach parked up in BC depot any idea why it's there for?
Quote from: Tony on June 09, 2018, 07:42:58 PM
When I got to Sipson Road 114 was easier to get out so Coventry have had that one instead. 116 will now go to BC
Not sure if that would answer your question; but this reply in the Vehicle Transfers thread confirms that it's transferred there.

GeminiFan1991

@Solo1 I'm guessing it goes on any decker route. It's a noteworthy working in the sense that's it's an E400 on the 97 which is why I posted. I forgot the fleet number as i was posting although I probably could have had a better look as I boarded the bus.
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk