News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Started by tank90, October 10, 2012, 04:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tank90

Anyone heard anything about Worcester new Volvo B7RLE Plaxton Centro as I saw a post on Midlandred.net about it bus nothing since. I would ask in there but for some reason the Forum is closed to new members or at least me anyway.

thanks if anyone can help.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

jc

Its meant to be being painted into new livery before entering service, no details on the identity yet though.

winston

I suspect 66691 will be the additional Volvo/Centro ex Veolia acquired via Ensign, it appeared on Ross Newman's September movements. Additionally First have acquired a number of Solo's from the same source

Volvo B7RLE CN07HVG   Solo's MX56NLJ / NLK   CN06BXF / BXH   CN07KZK / KZL / KZM     VX57CYO:  First Group.

jc

Does it say where they are for Winston? Thanks

winston

Quote from: jc on October 10, 2012, 07:26:12 PM

I take it you mean the Solo's. Only stated as sold to First Group, not seen anything reported online as yet that second Solo's are due anywhere

jc

Potentially Hampshire and Dorset, i know they were looking for something to replace Mercs. Thanks.

tank90

Cool thanks guys. I was woundering why the others werent painted in the new livery as it was around when they were aquired but i think looking and thinking about it that could have been down to the fact that it wasn't standard when they came to be painted.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

Tony

Quote from: Winston on October 10, 2012, 07:30:46 PM
Quote from: jc on October 10, 2012, 07:26:12 PM

I take it you mean the Solo's. Only stated as sold to First Group, not seen anything reported online as yet that second Solo's are due anywhere

I have heard the solos are heading to Potteries, don't know for definate

jc

Ah thanks Tony, would appear First are trying to update the PMT fleet with the LK53 Darts and KP54 Geminis, nice too see them investing.

tank90

Has arrived at Worcester and one of the 200s has its blind working and theres a President in new Livery at Worcester too.

Dan

winston

Quote from: tank90 on December 05, 2012, 03:44:52 PM
Has arrived at Worcester and one of the 200s has its blind working and theres a President in new Livery at Worcester too.

The President should be former ex London 33039

Tony

Has anyone noticed if the two Enviro 200s at Worcester have gone awol?

I went to Worcester today and didn't see either in service or in the garage. Still allocated to Worcester on the last fleetlist I have from First dated 13/3/13

lrew120585

44514 currently running from Hereford covering for MOT for other vehicles

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk