News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

First Midland Red heritage livery

Started by desmond_tay, October 26, 2014, 04:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

desmond_tay

Decided to take a ride into Worcester to find the 2 heritage livery buses yesterday. After a short period of camping I managed to catch the single deck version  :)

Entering Worcester after finishing a 144 run from Birmingham

A close-up nearside view

Rear view of the bus entering the pick-up berth

Cheers and enjoy.

j789

Was this about 2.10pm yesterday as I was driving the bus behind 67601 and saw somebody taking photos?

desmond_tay

Hi, yup my exif data shows it was snapped at 2.06pm...

I have a photo of you driving the 67601 then. 8)

But, I'm new to this forum and I dont really see many photos posted. where is the proper place that I should post pics on this forum?

Tony

Quote from: desmond_tay on October 29, 2014, 01:03:52 AM
Hi, yup my exif data shows it was snapped at 2.06pm...

I have a photo of you driving the 67601 then. 8)

But, I'm new to this forum and I dont really see many photos posted. where is the proper place that I should post pics on this forum?

There's no problem posting small size ones on here. Or links to any website for relevant photos relating to any topic. What I don't like is just lots of Flickr links just to advertise the site

Tony (owner)

desmond_tay

Quote from: j789 on October 26, 2014, 07:31:16 PM
Was this about 2.10pm yesterday as I was driving the bus behind 67601 and saw somebody taking photos?

Here you go, driving the Transbus E300 with a Streetlite behind you:

desmond_tay

Does anybody know the whereabouts of the heritage livery of the Double decker version? Is it permanent on the 144?

the trainbasher

Times are on the first wyvern website

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

SEVERNLINK

Saw it entering Bromsgrove bus station this afternoon about right time for it to be on the 14:47 Brum-Worcester as advertized.

j789

Thanks Desmond. Don't have many photos of me driving so its good to be on one. Think I was in one Tony took a few years a go driving a Lance but not 100%.
As for the bus 67601 not the smoothest to drive!!

Solo1

mikestone

Seems slightly odd to choose a livery so few can remember.

desmond_tay

Thanks 'trainbasher', wasn't aware of the timings publicised.
Here's my double-decker shots, which rounds up my contribution for these 2 buses  :)

Passing under the Selly Oak Bridge, along Bristol Road. A pity my shutter was too fast for the EDS to show up properly :(

Running on 144 back to Worcester

Bob

The livery the enviro is in was a really short lived one wasnt it? Late 60s to about 1972? Before poppy red came in?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk