News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Not wanting to be outdone by NXWM...

Started by trident4370, December 18, 2013, 01:34:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trident4370

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=663950516988355&set=a.407401772643232.111602.217353058314772&type=1&theater

Confirmed on twitter as being a 144 so Pretty sure it's the E300 seen in the photo. May be of interest to some, particularly Matt.

Stu

Saw that earlier on Birmingham Updates, but it wasn't clear whether it was a First bus or not.

Still, it hasn't stopped the morons leaving their comments without reading the few facts that have been presented, who believe that all buses are now death-traps that could explode into flames at any time.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

trident4370

I know, I found those comments ridiculous to read. Still I am not surprised from Birmingham Crapdates, infact I expected nothing less...

Gareth

Birmingham updates would be more credible and interesting to read if they disabled comments. It shocks me what some people say on there.

nitromatt1

trident4370

Quote from: Gareth on December 18, 2013, 02:21:09 PM
Birmingham updates would be more credible and interesting to read if they disabled comments. It shocks me what some people say on there.

Birmingham Crapdates would be more credible if the owner wasn't such a control freak, you say one thing he doesn't agree with and its an instant ban, yes A LOT Do take the biscuit but so does the owner at times, I am rather hoping the new updates spin off page does well just to spite him!

Quote from: nitromatt1 on December 18, 2013, 06:41:22 PM
Does anyone have the fleetnumber?

I don't yet but I can and will ask around. Depending on how long it would take to repair/how bad the fire is, it might show up on next months fleet list as withdrawn, you never know...

Tony

Lothian lost an 11 plate Gemini last night, completely destroyed by an arson attack

trident4370

Quote from: Tony on December 18, 2013, 09:15:23 PM
Lothian lost an 11 plate Gemini last night, completely destroyed by an arson attack

That's a shame, I'm quite a Lothian fan. Must be something going around, with all the buses going up!

Tony

Quote from: trident4370 on December 18, 2013, 09:30:37 PM

That's a shame, I'm quite a Lothian fan. Must be something going around, with all the buses going up!

Fleet number 390, there is some poor video on youtube

Gareth

Quote from: trident4370 on December 18, 2013, 09:08:05 PM
Quote from: Gareth on December 18, 2013, 02:21:09 PM

Birmingham Crapdates would be more credible if the owner wasn't such a control freak, you say one thing he doesn't agree with and its an instant ban, yes A LOT Do take the biscuit but so does the owner at times, I am rather hoping the new updates spin off page does well just to spite him!

Quote from: nitromatt1 on December 18, 2013, 06:41:22 PM
Does anyone have the fleetnumber?

I don't yet but I can and will ask around. Depending on how long it would take to repair/how bad the fire is, it might show up on next months fleet list as withdrawn, you never know...

I'm banned from commenting myself. I corrected him on something once. He obviously didn't like it!

trident4370

I wouldn't worry Gareth, I'm also banned for merely expressing an opinion on something! My true opinion of Luke Addis is one I daren't post online...

vinh1000

Aha im banned too :(
so annoying right from posting comments :@
Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

Liverpool Street

Bastards. Reckoning they'll catch them?
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk