News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diversions

Started by JB93, April 21, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TGZac

Is part of Hoggs Lane closed? Noticed two 18s on Bell Hill and a 61 on Frankley Beeches Road.

Rachvince53

From 10th July until 8th September,  Bradmore Road Wolverhampton will be closed for water works. Service 4/714 will divert via Finchfield Road and Broad Lane in both directions.  

Westy

Quote from: Westy on July 07, 2023, 06:49:44 AMAdvance one for part of the day Saturday.

Pelsall Carnival is on, so services 8, 9 & Wct 25 will be on diversion.

Nx is using part of the Foundry Lane area to divert, not sure about the 25, but I suspect Ryders Hayes might be cut off.
As a ps to this, someone had the bright idea of posting notices on the 41 stand in Walsall Bus Station,  saying there might be delays due to events on the 8 service.

Presumably similar notices were posted on the 8 & 9 stops as well?

PB50

Quote from: Westy on July 10, 2023, 07:01:32 AMAs a ps to this, someone had the bright idea of posting notices on the 41 stand in Walsall Bus Station,  saying there might be delays due to events on the 8 service.

Presumably similar notices were posted on the 8 & 9 stops as well?
Yes i noticed that yesterday on the 41 stop but never took any notice when I went past the 8 stand.

18WilliamsLi

87s divided up lower city rd Birmingham New rd due to roadworks by tividale park

Rachvince53

Moss Grove, Kingswinford is expected to be closed completely near the Kingswinford Cross pub from 24th July to 1 September 2023 for gas works. This will cause NX services 15/15A/16 (and Diamond 17) to divert. The diversion I would think will be via Summer Hill (A4101) - no info is as yet on the TfWM website. 

Roy

Quote from: Rachvince53 on July 20, 2023, 11:07:19 AMMoss Grove, Kingswinford is expected to be closed completely near the Kingswinford Cross pub from 24th July to 1 September 2023 for gas works. This will cause NX services 15/15A/16 (and Diamond 17) to divert. The diversion I would think will be via Summer Hill (A4101) - no info is as yet on the TfWM website.
The NXWM diversions are :-
15 - Heading towards Merry Hill, buses will divert from Dudley Road via Stallings Lane, Tansey Green Road, Dreadnought Road, High Street, Dudley Road, and Standhills Road to rejoin the normal line of route.   Heading towards Wolverhampton, buses will follow the reverse of the above route.
16 - Heading towards Stourbridge, buses will divert from Dudley Road via Stallings Lane, Tansey Green Road, Dreadnought Road, High Street, Dudley Road, High Street and Market Street to rejoin the normal line of route.  Heading towards Wolverhampton, buses will follow the reverse of the above route.

18WilliamsLi

12/12A on diversion due to thimbermil rd closed off due to roadworks 

Rachvince53

WN15/16 (and Diamond 17/57) on diversion until September due closure of Moss Grove between Kingswinford Cross and Tesco petrol station.

NX buses are diverting via Stallings Lane and Kingswinford High Street. 

Diamond 17 and 57 are diverting via A449 and Summer Hill with the 17 omitting Kingswinford. 

Stu

2 and 3 diverting towards Billesley only via Wake Green Road and Swanshurst Lane, due to Yardley Wood Road being partly blocked off.

https://twitter.com/nxwestmidlands/status/1683863522940276736

Couldn't see much when I went past earlier, seems there'd been an accident. Should be cleared soon (if not already) as I could see recovery taking place.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Tony

Quote from: Stu on July 25, 2023, 06:55:52 PM2 and 3 diverting towards Billesley only via Wake Green Road and Swanshurst Lane, due to Yardley Wood Road being partly blocked off.
https://twitter.com/nxwestmidlands/status/1683863522940276736
Couldn't see much when I went past earlier, seems there'd been an accident. Should be cleared soon (if not already) as I could see recovery taking place.

bususer12

Quote from: Roy on July 20, 2023, 11:25:56 AMThe NXWM diversions are :-
15 - Heading towards Merry Hill, buses will divert from Dudley Road via Stallings Lane, Tansey Green Road, Dreadnought Road, High Street, Dudley Road, and Standhills Road to rejoin the normal line of route.  Heading towards Wolverhampton, buses will follow the reverse of the above route.
16 - Heading towards Stourbridge, buses will divert from Dudley Road via Stallings Lane, Tansey Green Road, Dreadnought Road, High Street, Dudley Road, High Street and Market Street to rejoin the normal line of route.  Heading towards Wolverhampton, buses will follow the reverse of the above route.
Quite a hefty diversion, couldn't drivers cut through Pensnett Trading estate during weekdays to save a bit of milage, not servicing any stops on diversion and help timekeeping?

Roy

Quote from: bususer12 on July 25, 2023, 08:11:41 PMQuite a hefty diversion, couldn't drivers cut through Pensnett Trading estate during weekdays to save a bit of milage, not servicing any stops on diversion and help timekeeping?
The TfWM website has been changed today to say that the diversion is via Second Avenue (Pensnett Trading Estate) between 0700 and 1800 on Monday to Friday, and via Tansley Green Road outside of these hours.  The 15 and 16 services seem a bit more reliable this morning.  Yesterday, there were some major delays - for instance, my bus to Merry Hill was 21 minutes late when it picked me up at 1053 and I later saw 4839 and 4627 running along Bromley Lane towards Merry Hill together at 1208, the former being 36 minutes late.  

Westy

Looks like the J10 slip road overnight diversion is still on, as the 529 I'm on, has had to do a complete 360 degree turn, heading back towards Walsall,  but turning into Bloxwich Lane & Bentley instead!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk