News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

ALSA

Started by winston, July 14, 2019, 02:36:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

winston

Wumpty

As an express coach operation, I really rate Alsa. We went to Benidorm in April and caught the Alicante - Benidorm express. Staff were extremely polite and knowledgeable attending the stands to pre-sell tickets and offer great customer service. The coaches were modern enough and very clean.

Certainly demonstrates a consistent approach to customer service on par with NX in UK.
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

B61 ANDREW

We caught the same service in March to meet friends at Benidorm Bus Station. Me being me , I checked the timetable about ten times to confirm that the first stop was the bus station. We got to Benidorm , went down a main road did a 360 turn at a traffic island and pulled up at "two bus shelters and a row of shops". On asking the driver if this was in fact the bus station he pointed up the road in direction we had arrived from . . . . .  We then continued to the actual bus station which was to be fair,  some way from the town centre.  8)  The buy your ticket a few minutes before boarding was a good idea. We travelled on a  tri-axle Setra which was well presented and sounded powerful.  :D

winston

Gareth

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk