News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Finesse Travel

Started by B7RLE, March 05, 2024, 08:31:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B7RLE

Never heard of them until today but it dosen't appear they have a thread on here. They are based in Droitwich and run 2 services from the town, those being the 133 to Kidderminster and the 354 to Redditch. Anyone know what vehicles they have?

Tony

PSV Circle reports they have two Solos
CN06 BXK
F22 SSE (ex YN03 ZWA)

along with a Mercedes converted breadvan
VX 05 BVS

ellspurs

I've seen the 133 operating in Purshull Green. Every time I've seen it, it has just been a plain white bus.

EK40

Quote from: Tony on March 05, 2024, 08:40:58 PMPSV Circle reports they have two Solos
CN06 BXK
F22 SSE (ex YN03 ZWA)

along with a Mercedes converted breadvan
VX 05 BVS
didnt realise they were the ones operating the solo with curtains in it lol

Davismt2000

Vehicles posted are correct, often you could see the service vehicle (currently F22 SSE) parked in the coach layby in Droitwich Town Centre, when not on service

B61 ANDREW

I did not know that they had acquired the 06 Solo ,I will have to hunt it down !  It was new to Bebbs of Llanwit Fardre.   F22SSE was new to St Dunstans , Brighton , a rehab centre for blind veteran service personel . It is recorded as a "DP" vehicle , as well as the above mentioned curtains , it has coach style seats and also I have seen it out on a private hire with tables fitted. :smiley:    

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk