News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diamond - Wright Cadet

Started by MW, April 09, 2012, 10:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ash

Shame routes like the 16,301 and 404E couldnt have newer buses on them as there 3 of the most used services for diamond and are seeing buses that are 10-15 years old being used on them especially now the mcv's have gone and even before them the plaxton centro's were used before they went south. But i suppose some of the buses may be getting on some have been refurbed and look quite new externally

PM

It is a shame tho I suspect investment may be coming soon as such things cant have escaped the minds of rotala's management-oh wait-are they all focussed on Your Bus at the moment???!!!

Ash

Your bus is nothing to do with Rotala although some vehicles are loaned there some of the management left Rotala to start up your bus but there has been alot of investment in the wessex red brand recently with new wright gemini's and scania omnilinks aswell as new versa's for preston bus.

PM

Your Bus may be nothing to do with Rotala but MANY people have left to it, including the guy responsible for brands at diamond.

Tony

And the majority shareholders in both companies come from the same family

Where did they go? I agree, these routes deserve MCVs and hybrids, whereas darts should be used on local routes such as the 446, 417, 410

Quote from: Ash on April 19, 2012, 08:17:37 PM
Shame routes like the 16,301 and 404E couldnt have newer buses on them as there 3 of the most used services for diamond and are seeing buses that are 10-15 years old being used on them especially now the mcv's have gone and even before them the plaxton centro's were used before they went south. But i suppose some of the buses may be getting on some have been refurbed and look quite new externally

Ash

All the MCV's got exported to New Zealand, if thats what you was asking and have not been replaced yet as the 16 and 404E still sees older darts.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk