News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Derby Garage

Started by cheshire exile, March 18, 2012, 11:54:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tphi12000

Tony

cheshire exile

Are the new Streetlites in service in Derby yet? I see they were officially launched last Thursday 31st January.

mikestone

They are, but still sharing the 8/9 with Solos - this doesn't use the bus station.

cheshire exile

Thanks for the update. However I can be more specific as I went to Derby today. I saw 2329-34/6/7. 4 were on the 7 - entire allocation - and 4 were on the 8/9 along with two Solos. From the Arriva website I see that they are also destined for the 5 which was all Solo today.
So they will require 17 for pvr, 7 on the 5, 4 on the 7 and 6 on the 8/9. As you say none of these routes serve the Bus Station, routes 5 and 7 along with the 4 start from Babington Lane/St Peter Street and the 8/9 from Albert Street at the top end of Morledge.
Interesting that the 8 vehicles on the 38 Sapphire were 4400-6 and 4545 ex-Leicester, still in Sapphire, not the Notts Uni livery No sign of 4600. Is that still at Derby?

Bob

Is it just the Solos that are supposedly leaving Derby?

Hector

Have read elsewhere that 4600 is due to go to Tamworth in exchange for 4200.

Cheese

Just graphed new Streetlite 2342 SN68AGP on the 8, seems like more have now entered service.

Depotosw

2506 YJ58 CCD is currently parked at Oswestry, understood undergoing MoT prep before been allocated to Shrewsbury.

markcf83

Which buses are the usual allocation for the X38?
Don't judge me until you've walked in my size ten shoes.

Bob

Quote from: markcf83 on September 06, 2019, 06:10:07 PM
Which buses are the usual allocation for the X38?

Branded DP seated Pulsars last time i caught it

markcf83

Thanks for the reply Bob. Most grateful.

markcf83

I will be in Derby next week and would be grateful for assistance in decent places in the City Centre for photography other than the Bus Station. If anyone can help with this I'll be very grateful.

twbc99

After 8 years of Sapphire branding on the 38 all 5 of the E400's at Derby have now been repainted into Arriva Journey Mark.

Vulcan

Where does the term Journey Mark originate from ? 
Can't say I have heard it elsewhere 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk